Buffon: Moggi Will Surprise Us (2 Viewers)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Zidane to be back, mark it.
to clean the toilets i would love so too and figo i get this stinking smell in my nose when i hear his name his a payed thug washed up player.Gilardino is my dream and none of u has mentioned Meghni an amazing player and i think we should keep mutu 1st he's amazing can play as a left wing (Verona sometimes at parma he played with camo on the right) and he would kill himself for us.Meghni is a very realistic target.i pray for Gila.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if its a playmaker, that man is Cassano.

if its a midfielder to partner emerson in a 4-4-2, then it pizarro or a surprise like ballack.

i dont see a natural playamker like aimar, roman or rosicky joining.

ballack and emerson as DM and cassano behind zlatan and trezeguet would be a dream.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah Rosicky and Cassano/Gilardino would be great. then we already have Kovac and Tudor as backup and we need a new RB and chiellini. all set with Giannichedda and Mozart maybe :D out Blasi / Tacchi

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
but rosicky has so many good qualities diffensively. and borusia needs money
yes but i think moggi would go for the safe option of pizarro who has experience in serie A and would be better suited. Rosicky is no doubt a quality player, but i doubt he is on moggi's list. Would be stupid though, he is a good player who would be cheap.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Does anyone else think it's a bit silly trying to predict what Moggi's surprise would be?

I mean if someone's predicted it in this thread, then it's not much of a surprise, is it?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Does anyone else think it's a bit silly trying to predict what Moggi's surprise would be?

I mean if someone's predicted it in this thread, then it's not much of a surprise, is it?
Yup, getting Cassano = surprise? Even though this guy has been linked to us since don't know when?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Every day since the beginning of last season. Imo, its too straight forward a transfer, and the signing of Nonda only confirms that Cassano is going to be sold. It's going to be quite an interesting situation at Juve, 'when' Cassano arrives. On one hand we have the very talented Mutu, whose young and snapped up for free. On the other, we have Dp who is not going to play second fiddle to either of them. That begs the question, what are we going to be offering Roma? Since Nonda has gone to Rome, i would like to believe its only a cash deal from hereon in. Which would then mean we'd raise it through the 3 mil we earned in Hong Kong and Japan + the sale of Dp.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Exactly so by saying there's gonna be a surprise, he knows speculations are gonna fly. Maybe he surprise is there's no surprise. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)