Buffon and sex (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Found an interesting interview with Buffon about sex.

Here are a few of the questions:

Have you ever been with a man?

No, not yet

Have you ever thought about it?

Many times!

Who has got the biggest?

The legend "Tino" Asprilla had a...
which was very beautiful to watch.

Breast - Natural but defect of perfect with silicon?

Perfect.

You played with 88 during your last season in Parma, people say it was to support nazism.

I picked 88 because it looks like four balls. In Italy we know what it means to have balls: strength and determination.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The only logical conclusion we can make out of this statement is that this Zambrotta guy doesn't have a very normal sexlife.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
maybe because of that he was like a cheddar cheese in the past seaosn :rolleyes:

he needs to focus more :groan:

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
Found an interesting interview with Buffon about sex.

Here are a few of the questions:

Have you ever been with a man?

No, not yet

Have you ever thought about it?

Many times!

Who has got the biggest?

The legend "Tino" Asprilla had a...
which was very beautiful to watch.

Breast - Natural but defect of perfect with silicon?

Perfect.

You played with 88 during your last season in Parma, people say it was to support nazism.

I picked 88 because it looks like four balls. In Italy we know what it means to have balls: strength and determination.
The Brazilian Zagaloo said once about the goal keepers that the player doesn’t usually choose to become a goalkeeper unless he is either mad or gay or both

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

The Brazilian Zagaloo said once about the goal keepers that the player doesn’t usually choose to become a goalkeeper unless he is either mad or gay or both
hahaah lol is that true ? :cheesy:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Holdon you never know when you might find yourself naked in the showers and Buffon's showering next to you, and he pushes your soap so it falls to the floor and you gotta pick it up

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
Holdon you never know when you might find yourself naked in the showers and Buffon's showering next to you, and he pushes your soap so it falls to the floor and you gotta pick it up

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this thread should be CLOSED!!!!

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
I wouldn't allow myself to be put into that position, certainly not showering with other men! I'm not comfotable with the thought of them looking at my pert backside (and other bits) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)