Buffon aims high (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Gigi Buffon says he is fired up for what promises to be a thrilling 2012/13 campaign.
The goalkeeper spoke earlier from the Azzurri’s international base in Coverciano, confirming he has shaken off the injury that kept him out of Juve’s first Serie A fixture of the season against Parma.
The 34-year-old began: “I’m in good form, full of enthusiasm and have a great desire to win. When all that’s in place, you can move forward. Instead, when one of these three components is lacking, I’ll be the first to hold my hands up and begin a new life.”
Buffon then moved on to hail Sebastian Giovinco’s explosive start to his second spell in black and white - and believes the 25-year-old frontman will also prove his worth on the international scene.
“I think he wanted to show everyone that he’s an international standard player, who can make the difference and is also capable of producing decisive moments in important games. And I believe the two years with Parma have enabled him to gain awareness of his own strength and also to show his critics that despite his height, viewed as a handicap by some, he has plenty of class that can also emerge on the international scene. That’s what he’s shown at the start of this season.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)