Bruno Alves - CB - Zenit St Petersburg (2 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I read the $#@!ing post and agreed to most parts. But you still decided to ignore the fact that we use 3-5-2 a lot and concentrated on why we wouldn't need another CB in 4-3-3. And yes we don't need Alves for 4-3-3, but we need him since we use 3-5-2 too. You can't play 3-5-2 with only 4 CBs simple as that.
Let's make a bet. Next year we'll play 4-3-3 and not 3-5-2 - hence we do not need an expensive CB like Alves.. Why would we even focus on him when we need a CF? This Bruno Alves rumour is probably BS..! We changed to 3-5-2 because we had no real LB - and Chiellini is CB. Bonucci needed playing time. Now there's tons of playing time and a possibility to sign a LB. I think we'll go back!

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Let's make a bet. Next year we'll play 4-3-3 and not 3-5-2.. hence we do not need an expensive CB like Alves.. Why would we even focus on him when we need a CF? This Bruno Alves rumour is probably BS..!
Bet accepted. We will use 3-5-2 a lot more than this year and especially on CHL, that's why we bought a RWB (Isla) and haven't been linked with a RW at all.

About the CF part, I'm pretty sure they allocate the cash for different positions.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Let's make a bet. Next year we'll play 4-3-3 and not 3-5-2 - hence we do not need an expensive CB like Alves.. Why would we even focus on him when we need a CF? This Bruno Alves rumour is probably BS..! We changed to 3-5-2 because we had no real LB - and Chiellini is CB. Bonucci needed playing time. Now there's tons of playing time and a possibility to sign a LB. I think we'll go back!
I think the rumour with wellington nem is more BS than this one :lol:

Bet accepted. We will use 3-5-2 a lot more than this year and especially on CHL, that's why we bought a RWB (Isla) and haven't been linked with a RW at all.

About the CF part, I'm pretty sure they allocate the cash for different positions.
This. Im sure Conte will adjust between 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 depending on the opponent, and Isla came to reinforce RWB position since Licht wasnt so good playing there.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
no details.

---------- Post added 26.06.2012 at 15:32 ----------

last weeks rumors had him on loan, others said Pepe in the deal...:boh:

---------- Post added 26.06.2012 at 15:33 ----------

edit: no other players involved.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Me too, mostly because he reminds me of Montero by kicking ass. Hopefully we won't get sent off so often though :scared:

From what I have seen (the few Russian matches that I caught last year, + the Euro and the qualifying matches and friendlies leading up to it) I think he has done a better job of being positionally aware over the last third of last season going into this tournament, and has been able to cut down on the yellow cards this year. I know that he had a bunch in the first half of the russian league, but he did cut those numbers down quite a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)