Bruno Alves - CB - Zenit St Petersburg (10 Viewers)

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
i was really hoping for pepe to be included in the deal, that would really give us a great opportunity to keep pasquato although remember there is also estegarriba...or however the hell you spell his name. I think its time we start a poll on whether us members would rather pasquato be a squad player or loaned out this season...its a tough question to answer....anyone?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i was really hoping for pepe to be included in the deal, that would really give us a great opportunity to keep pasquato although remember there is also estegarriba...or however the hell you spell his name. I think its time we start a poll on whether us members would rather pasquato be a squad player or loaned out this season...its a tough question to answer....anyone?
Well if you believe those who've been reporting on it then Pepe is a part of the deal. I still see Pasquato being loaned out though as we have four other wingers.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
question is, would you agree with loaning him out?

but salvo we got a ton of both of those positions! lets move this convo elsewhere
meh I'd rather keep him on as cover. I'm not real optimistic about our recent signings out wide and i would rather have him around as an extra option.
i highly doubt bonucci will make the switch :(
That would be so weak. It would fuck up everything on our last day and we'd end up with Gastaldello :(

Of course that would be more the fault of the board, for getting us into this position in the first place, than Bonucci but still...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
meh I'd rather keep him on as cover. I'm not real optimistic about our recent signings out wide and i would rather have him around as an extra option.

That would be so weak. It would fuck up everything on our last day and we'd end up with Gastaldello :(

Of course that would be more the fault of the board, for getting us into this position in the first place, than Bonucci but still...
i know the arrival of alves would make this a really mercato, except for the deadwood

I think he will.

He will probably get a pay raise, will be playing for an established Italian Coach, and if Pepe is included in the deal then he will have 2 Italian teammates as well.
3 :D rosinas still there i think

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
One guy doesn't organize an entire defense IMO. You need 4 guys who have some brain cells. If you notice, Chiellini is never the one getting caught playing people onside or way out of position. So you know he's not tactically dumb, he might be a little rash though lol. There is nothing he can do if Bonucci, and last year's FBs are retarded. With Licht and Alves you will see "organization" just because they are veteran players who have done this shit before. Then communication becomes easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)