Bruno Alves - CB - Zenit St Petersburg (16 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
They are getting older. Everyone else is as far as I'm concerned. On paper, they look better. How they'll perform team-wise, I guess we have to wait and see them playing first.
not that fredirk is wrong but i do agree with yr point regarding inter being the stronger team on paper, but there is no denying eto'o shipping out will get to them some how, also i think the mentality of the team under mourinho is long gone now. in my opinion inter are not new to having squads on paper being stronger yet they fail miserably so on paper yeah they are stronger but the gap is not huge between us and i think if juve play the way we should play we would top them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
not that fredirk is wrong but i do agree with yr point regarding inter being the stronger team on paper, but there is no denying eto'o shipping out will get to them some how, also i think the mentality of the team under mourinho is long gone now. in my opinion inter are not new to having squads on paper being stronger yet they fail miserably so on paper yeah they are stronger but the gap is not huge between us and i think if juve play the way we should play we would top them.
:tup:

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
inter has arguably had a better team than us on paper in the late-nineties and early 2000's but we still dominated their asses....its the juve DNA and work-ethic that set us apart. We re-discover that and we're set for 2nd place minimum...especially if Pirlo stays fit and Elia explodes.

Jul 1, 2010
inter has arguably had a better team than us on paper in the late-nineties and early 2000's but we still dominated their asses....its the juve DNA and work-ethic that set us apart. We re-discover that and we're set for 2nd place minimum...especially if Pirlo stays fit and Elia explodes.
A lot will depend on De Ceglie.

He will need to step up, as he did just before his injury last season.

Oh and stay fit.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The real thing that Inter and Milan both have and we don't is that their players are used to eachother. Most of them are playing together for, at least, few years. Juventus had just changed half of the team... 2nd time in 2 years. That's the difference maker. That's why all those 'great' Inter teams in 90s and early 00s were always failing. Moratti used to buy shitloads of players every mercato.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
A lot will depend on De Ceglie.

He will need to step up, as he did just before his injury last season.

Oh and stay fit.
why dc in particular treq? we did'nt ship out ziegler right?? last i read it was a failed attempt not to mention pretty weird move on marotta's part. i'd say licht being injury free along with pirlo and vidal is key for us thru out the season.

Jul 1, 2010
why dc in particular treq? we did'nt ship out ziegler right?? last i read it was a failed attempt not to mention pretty weird move on marotta's part. i'd say licht being injury free along with pirlo and vidal is key for us thru out the season.
From what I've seen in the pre-season, it looks like Conte has faith in DC and will start him whenever he can.

Our weak link will be the LB spot unless De Ceglie steps up.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:D

I know what you're both saying, but that was a different Juventus back then. It's a whole 'nother story now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)