Bruno Alves - CB - Zenit St Petersburg (66 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
But their salary is next to nothing and still a good upgrade over what we had.

vidal/pazienza versus melo/sissoko

the quality of the starting playing is far better whilst because of the cheap yet decend(in destroying) backup makes it actually even better on the wage bill

believe me, wages is my primary concern when it comes to incomming transfers, fucked up italian taxes
How is Ziegler and Pazienza an upgrade from De Ceglie and Sissoko?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Since when is DC good? Ziegler doesn't have to play really well to top De Ceglie. Sissoko and Paziena are equally useless I think.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Since when is DC good? Ziegler doesn't have to play really well to top De Ceglie. Sissoko and Paziena are equally useless I think.
Ziegler was bad in a team that got relegated. De Ceglie was good before his injury. I personally hope De Ceglie gets to keep on playing.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Ziegler was not bad. He had some good seasons in Doria and getting him for free is certainly welcomed. De Ceglie didn't show anything special other than being Ashton Kutcher clone. I think Ziegler will be the starter sooner or later.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
the thing that ziegler has on top of de ceglie is match routine and many more games under his belt and agreed it does not take much to be better than de ceglie. de ceglies defending is awful (when he even tries and does not run away in fear of a body contact) and on the attacking side of the game its funny how long people here can give de ceglie props for 2 assists he achieved 10 years ago

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
radekas

DC had nice weeks of playing before his knee injury and it looks like he is our starting LB for a while. So it all means that Conte has faith in Paolo - let's just watch and see, there should be a reason why he took Ziegler's place in staring lineup. Anyway, Reto is underrated just because he was a player of mediocre Sampdoria. I have seen him playing for national team couple weeks ago and he was brilliant against Walcott.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
That's why I said "sooner or later". Conte may have another brain fart like with the paraguayan winger, but I think that Ziegler will outplay DC and take his spot in a month or two. I hope so, cause Paolo is as mediocore as they come. He would be better suited to play left winger than left fullback.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How is Ziegler and Pazienza an upgrade from De Ceglie and Sissoko?
lol, de ceglie is crap, just got a small potential

ziegler is a seasoned mid table right back, and far better then de ceglie

sissoko was a total disaster, everyone watching our games noted he cant pass further then 2 meters

pazienza is young and just as good in destroying, he has potential to become better

but why am i even explaning this to you , you will allways find a way to say marotta fucked up anyway

OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #240
    lol, de ceglie is crap, just got a small potential

ziegler is a seasoned mid table right back, and far better then de ceglie

sissoko was a total disaster, everyone watching our games noted he cant pass further then 2 meters

pazienza is young and just as good in destroying, he has potential to become better

but why am i even explaning this to you , you will allways find a way to say marotta fucked up anyway
    He's 29.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)