Bruno Alves - CB - Zenit St Petersburg (6 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We gamble and lose a lot, that's why we should make safe bets and don't go for Giaccharinis and Estezabris. Let alone Pazienzas and Zieglers.
we needed a CB, he seemd good, all analysts tought it to be a good move.

ziegler was free, thats not a gamble
pazienza was free, thats not a gamble

and both wingers, are desired by the coach and very cheap, they are worth the gamble.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
we needed a CB, he seemd good, all analysts tought it to be a good move.

ziegler was free, thats not a gamble
pazienza was free, thats not a gamble

and both wingers, are desired by the coach and very cheap, they are worth the gamble.
Even if the players are free or cheap, we are still paying their salaries last time I checked. If you know something about them playing for free then it's something else. And then when they fail and we struggle to sell them, the club will be forced to pay their salaries while they offer nothing.

I thought you were smarter than that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
bringing in mediocre shit and free cant be praised. shit will always be shit. how many times do we go supermarket and see items we dont want on reduce or out of date material going free subject to consumer discretion? it doesnt mean we did well to get it but most proberly we had no choice but to fill our kitchen up so our wifes feel were doing out job well. kitchen up so our wifes feel were doing out job well.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Well, we paid 22 M€ for Bonucci and we are getting rid of him.
How did you count that? I have believed that we spend for him like 15m. But, in fact, we haven't paid the whole sum in cash. Genua have bought second part of Criscito's card for 6m, and then Bari have done the same thing with Almiron (3m I believe). Besides, havent we just get Sergio's card back for 1 euro last month?

I reckon it's just like 5 or 6m IN CASH we have spend for Bonucci. It's not like we bough him for a lot of money, bacuse show me the team in the world, that could give a consent for swap deal like that (half of Almiron, half of Criscito, and cash for young defender with international background).

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
How did you count that? I have believed that we spend for him like 15m. But, in fact, we haven't paid the whole sum in cash. Genua have bought second part of Criscito's card for 6m, and then Bari have done the same thing with Almiron (3m I believe). Besides, havent we just get Sergio's card back for 1 euro last month?

I reckon it's just like 5 or 6m IN CASH we have spend for Bonucci. It's not like we bough him for a lot of money, bacuse show me the team in the world, that could give a consent for swap deal like that (half of Almiron, half of Criscito, and cash for young defender with international background).
It's a joke.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Even if the players are free or cheap, we are still paying their salaries last time I checked. If you know something about them playing for free then it's something else. And then when they fail and we struggle to sell them, the club will be forced to pay their salaries while they offer nothing.

I thought you were smarter than that.
But their salary is next to nothing and still a good upgrade over what we had.

vidal/pazienza versus melo/sissoko

the quality of the starting playing is far better whilst because of the cheap yet decend(in destroying) backup makes it actually even better on the wage bill

believe me, wages is my primary concern when it comes to incomming transfers, fucked up italian taxes

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But their salary is next to nothing and still a good upgrade over what we had.

vidal/pazienza versus melo/sissoko

the quality of the starting playing is far better whilst because of the cheap yet decend(in destroying) backup makes it actually even better on the wage bill

believe me, wages is my primary concern when it comes to incomming transfers, fucked up italian taxes
What do you mean by close to nothing? Are they getting paid 3 € per hour?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventus should get me. I won't be a gamble as I will go there for free and will easily accept a €50,000 per annum salary. That's close to nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)