Bruno Alves - CB - Zenit St Petersburg (67 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
On value Alves is worth probably around 10 Million max. We value Pepe and Bonucci around 18 Million.

These figures are coming from Gazzetta not my fairy land mind :D
Don't worry, that wasn't me shooting the messenger. It just all sounds so surreal... we might sell Pepedinho. For money! :touched:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Did he have a poor season in Russia? Why are they willing to sell him a year after paying big money, and replace him with Bonucci?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
wouldn't surprise me
but i was more pointing out barca won't buy any new CB because of mascharano
not really, its more to the fact that barca now have to sell to cut their financial deficit and using short term solutions like mascherano in defence to cut costs instead of buying a proper defender, this is why the barca board sold chygrinsky much to the disapproval of pep guardiola.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
not really, its more to the fact that barca now have to sell to cut their financial deficit and using short term solutions like mascherano in defence to cut costs instead of buying a proper defender, this is why the barca board sold chygrinsky much to the disapproval of pep guardiola.
They could buy whoever they want they just bought Sanchez and Fab for around our Whole budget. Money isn't a problem for Barca.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
They could buy whoever they want they just bought Sanchez and Fab for around our Whole budget. Money isn't a problem for Barca.
money isn't a problem at barca? they have been reliant on bank loans and failing to pay their creditors for quite some time, instead believing that by continuing to win and buying expensive players will keep them afloat, i can assure you the govenment wouldn't bail barca out like they did with madrid.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
money isn't a problem at barca? they have been reliant on bank loans and failing to pay their creditors for quite some time, instead believing that by continuing to win and buying expensive players will keep them afloat, i can assure you the govenment wouldn't bail barca out like they did with madrid.
I know all their problems BV. but doesn't them from spending and spending big on New players, Heck they bought Fabregas who they don't need fro 35+mil, If Pepe wanted a defender they'll get him tomorrow.

May 22, 2007
Did he have a poor season in Russia? Why are they willing to sell him a year after paying big money, and replace him with Bonucci?
Bonucci can be sold in a few years, and still shouldn't be written off as a flop, in my opinion anyway. It's a few tweaks which can improve his game quite drastically. His (B Alves) selling price dropping so much is concerning though.

Too good to be true.
Everything about Zenit wanting Pepe and Iaquinta and all those types of players is too good to be true, surely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)