Bruno Alves - CB - Zenit St Petersburg (16 Viewers)

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
He is the kind of player the opposition will hate and we'll love. Be our new Montero, Bruno Alves.

Bruno Alves-Chiellini :tup:

No point, to even come to the game for Ibrahimovic with this defence. He'll get raped.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He is the kind of player the opposition will hate and we'll love. Be our new Montero, Bruno Alves.

Bruno Alves-Chiellini :tup:

No point, to even come to the game for Ibrahimovic with this defence. He'll get raped.
It seems you have seen him quite a lot and have an idea, what's his game like? Is he tactically aware? Is he good with the ball at his feet?

What are his strengths and what are his weaknesses?

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
I haven't seen him a lot. But to me he seems similar to Chiellini. Tall, good in the air, very strong and we all know that Ibra is Chiellini's bitch.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I haven't seen him a lot. But to me he seems similar to Chiellini. Tall, good in the air, very strong and we all know that Ibra is Chiellini's bitch.
Two Chiellinis is doomed to fail because not all Serie A teams have two Zlatans as forwards.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Two Chiellinis is doomed to fail because not all Serie A teams have two Zlatans as forwards.
It is not perfect by any means but surely an improvement over Bonucci. We'll also be more secure on corners with him, a big problem for us.

Look at his jump here.

Very impressive.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If it is Bruno Alves, the physicality and toughness of the back like will be increased ten fold.

However, due to neither one of them having a propensity to push the ball forward, this will increase the pressure on the likes of Pirlo to basically be the boss of the midfield when Juve are in possesion of the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)