Brokers in Italy expect Juve back to Serie A (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Maybe we should begin entertainig the idea that Juve returning to Serie A through the appeal courts isn't as good a prospect as we think. For one, the looming shadow of the scandal hasn't lifted and the demotion of Serie B is more than a mere punishment; it represents a clean break and a new beginning. Secondly with a heavy points deduction we may have to consider the security of a new season in Serie A; a fair assumption would be that the penalty would outweigh the initial 30-point one we we slapped with. Seeing that an immediate return to the 70 points-a-season routine is highly unlikely I wouldn't even rule out relegation.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Desmond said:
Maybe we should begin entertainig the idea that Juve returning to Serie A through the appeal courts isn't as good a prospect as we think. For one, the looming shadow of the scandal hasn't lifted and the demotion of Serie B is more than a mere punishment; it represents a clean break and a new beginning. Secondly with a heavy points deduction we may have to consider the security of a new season in Serie A; a fair assumption would be that the penalty would outweigh the initial 30-point one we we slapped with. Seeing that an immediate return to the 70 points-a-season routine is highly unlikely I wouldn't even rule out relegation.
yeah

thats wat i fear, if we get back to serie A with a heavy point deduction...20+ would make our situation very hard.We would have to work extra hard in the transfer market(considering that we get the decision after the first appeal) to build a squad to survive serie A.

Lets just hope Gigli and Zaccone would push for the serie A with 20- points penalty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)