British man convicted for a twitter joke (1 Viewer)

Sep 1, 2002
Before I start here I would like to point out that my family was also a working class family from Italy in the early 60's. I also have one cousin who is married to a Pakistani man who follows his religion like he should, the have a child and I also have two cousins who are half Indian, and I love them all very much. The last thing that I'd want you to think me of as being is racist.

The problem is not with an issue of fair pay, it isn't because the white English man has lost many a job to a Polish worker, even if they are cheaper. Wouldn't you agree that this is in fact putting the white Briton at a disadvantage?

Another thing, my University fees will be set to rise to the maximum of 3 fold, immigrants who come to study in the UK will not be affected by this, when they enter the country they become working class, is that fair on me and the other people who are in the same position as me? No, no it isn't.
A staggering 56% of students on my course are Islamic, there is a hell of a lot of equal opportunities and sometimes I think we take multiculturalism and political correctness to the extreme.

It's hilarious to think nowadays at nurseries and preschools children are no longer allowed to sing "ba ba black sheep" (very traditional children's rhyme) because its racist against black people. Also the fact that things such as public bonfires (used to celebrate Guy Fawkes Night) have been banned because they will alienate the Muslims of the country.

I'm only pointing fingers at the state for treating ethnic minorities as people who are fragile to a stupid extreme and there are those from these minorities who unfortunately 'milk it' and create a bad name for the rest of those who actually work. This easily catches on and stokes up the fires of hate in the non-tolerant English, to brand every Asian person a 'money sponging paki'(I quote). Kind of like the way you instantly branded Nick a BNP when he expressed his view.
Where is Baa Baa black sheep banned?

It's an urban myth.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think the baaaan was suggested at some point, but someone told people not to be so fucking stupid about it and nothing actually happened.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Before I start here I would like to point out that my family was also a working class family from Italy in the early 60's. I also have one cousin who is married to a Pakistani man who follows his religion like he should, the have a child and I also have two cousins who are half Indian, and I love them all very much. The last thing that I'd want you to think me of as being is racist.

The problem is not with an issue of fair pay, it isn't because the white English man has lost many a job to a Polish worker, even if they are cheaper. Wouldn't you agree that this is in fact putting the white Briton at a disadvantage?

Another thing, my University fees will be set to rise to the maximum of 3 fold, immigrants who come to study in the UK will not be affected by this, when they enter the country they become working class, is that fair on me and the other people who are in the same position as me? No, no it isn't.
A staggering 56% of students on my course are Islamic, there is a hell of a lot of equal opportunities and sometimes I think we take multiculturalism and political correctness to the extreme.

It's hilarious to think nowadays at nurseries and preschools children are no longer allowed to sing "ba ba black sheep" (very traditional children's rhyme) because its racist against black people. Also the fact that things such as public bonfires (used to celebrate Guy Fawkes Night) have been banned because they will alienate the Muslims of the country.

I'm only pointing fingers at the state for treating ethnic minorities as people who are fragile to a stupid extreme and there are those from these minorities who unfortunately 'milk it' and create a bad name for the rest of those who actually work. This easily catches on and stokes up the fires of hate in the non-tolerant English, to brand every Asian person a 'money sponging paki'(I quote). Kind of like the way you instantly branded Nick a BNP when he expressed his view.
I didn't brand Nick anything, it was he who said in the past that he agrees with the BNP on many issues. I'm not sure but i think he said he'd vote for them too(correct me if i'm wrong here Nick).

I've made my views on immigrants very clear before, but maybe you missed it. I too am against unproductive immigrants, in fact i also said many times that i don't agree with the way citizenship is easily granted in the West. I know a few people who have French, British, Canadian and American citizenship and can barely speak the language of their citizenship. I don't think being born somewhere should be enough for one to gain citizenship.

Back when i was in Britain, i remember they still celebrated Guy Fawkes night, when did they ban it? and how is it offensive or alienating to muslims??

Oh and of course i wouldn't agree with banning the celebration of Guy Fawkes night, that would be like banning today's Eid here in the middle east because it offends Hindus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)