Bring this site to next level! (1 Viewer)

Don Piero

Mar 17, 2007
Hi!
Ive seen many peoples complaining about the lack of updates on this site, thats why I were wondering about the administrators got the time to run a site of this size?
Thats why, i'm posting this message. In hope that I can bring this site to the next level. I have earlier experiences with fan sites, and I believe if you accept my offer, it would make all the Juventus fans out there really glad. As we speek, i'm developing a new website systems specially made for football sites. This will mean that this site will contain much more infos and videos etc. And last but not least much more simple for moderators to write news and update all the information. This system will be ready in a month.
Im now runnning the norwegians juventus fan site: www.juventusnorge.com

I hope ill get in contact with Marty, so we all can take this loving site into this years standards. I will be very pleased to be the administrator of this site!

Greeting
Peder Berendsen
Juventus Club Norvegia
www.juventusnorge.com
[email protected]

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thanks, Don P.

Just FYI, this site is definitely aging at the fringes when it comes to static content. But you will soon come to learn it's really about the forums here.

OP

Don Piero

Mar 17, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yeah I understand. Of course if i will get that oportunity to buy this site, I certain will take care of the forums also...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Do anyone of ou guys have Marty's email?
    I need to contac him...
    No offense, but I'm quite certain the amount of time Marty chooses to spend on this site is the amount of time he wants to spend on it, so it probably wouldn't be very productive to e-mail him at his personal e-mail address if you're going to talk about 'luxuries' rather than emergencies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)