Brescia sign "great" Dane (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Brescia sign "great" Dane
Wednesday 25 June, 2003
Football Italia

Brescia will keep Fabio Petruzzi and Francelino Matuzalem as well as snapping up striker Mark Nygaard.

The Rondinelle have pounced on the giant Danish centre forward who in recent years made his mark on the Dutch League with Roda and Excelsior.

27-year-old Nygaard stands at 1.96m and will be in Brescia on Friday to prepare for the pre-season training camp.

More good news comes from the co-ownership deals that were still outstanding.

Talented Brazilian midfielder Matuzalem is now fully in the hands of the Stadio Rigamonti side after buying out the remaining fifty per cent from Parma.

Veteran defender Petruzzi has also put pen to paper on a new two-year contract.

There are still some outstanding issues to be dealt with, such as the position of sought-after midfielder Stephan Appiah.

The Ghanaian international is co-owned with Parma and attracting a great deal of interest from Milan, but Brescia aim to snap up the player for themselves.

-----------------------------------------------------

:LOL: :howler: What the **** are they doing????
Marc Nygaard? You've got to be kiddin' me! :confused:

This giant poor excuse for a footballer will never make it in Italy. This guy is not even good enough for the danish league... how he ever got transfered to dutch football is a total freakin' mystery, and how he ever got picked for the danish NT baffles me.

He scored a total of 2 goals in 19 matches last season...

What have Brescia been smokin' ? Are they so desperate to be relegated?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    Trust me... I've never seen a more overrated striker than him. He is awful.

Just wait and see him in action for Brescia. He's a joke! He's living off his father's reputation.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    I never heard him before...

But anycase I do not understand what is Brescia doing... they do not have enought MF and defenders 4 doing a team and they are signing a giant foward while they already have Toni, Tare, Caracciolo and Alberti who have exately the same caratheristics.

One thing it have to be said... with Baggio's assists even the crap of the crap can score some goals... also Tare when firstly came to Italy was called "2 schoulders stolen from agricolture" and now has a lot of requests in the market. So the only explanation I can give to this is that they are planning to make him playing few matchs alongside Roby to increase his market value and than sell him.

But still... my god! At the moment they have 5 "centravanti" all of them tall almost 2 meters... some teams management sometimes look foolisch...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    Trust me... I've never seen a more overrated striker than him. He is awful.

Just wait and see him in action for Brescia. He's a joke! He's living off his father's reputation.
    He is worst than Igli Tare when firstly came to Italy???

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    IMO Tare is and have always been a much better player.

But as you said, anyone can score goals when Baggio makes the assists ;)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    IMO Tare is and have always been a much better player.

But as you said, anyone can score goals when Baggio makes the assists ;)
    When Tare firstly came to Italy nobody never heard him before and he was so crap that peaple started rumoring about he was not even a soccerplayer but he was an agricolture-man :D
    Now IMO he still not so good but comparing the disaster he was at the beginning he improuved and last season did many head-goals (also if onestly they are often like: "even if it was a traffic-light in his place it wuold be a goal" :D ) , and now many teams like blackburn, Modena, Siena and others are requiring him, so it will end up that Brescia made a good deal money-wise.

Anycase, I never heard this Nygaard, but looks like he is really crap... I do not really understand Brescia market, actually... this was the only role in which they didn't need anybody at all...

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    Maybe some kinda miracle will happen and turn Nygaard into a good striker... but I seriously doubt it.

I saw him play for the danish NT. He played 6 matches and was awful in every one of them. The only good thing he did, was making a assist... but that was a total fluke. A corner came in, hit him in the back of the head which led to a goal.

I've also seen him action for Roda. Danish television broadcasted alot of dutch football once... but of course only the matches which involded danish players. He didn't accomplish anything for Roda, and the transfer to Excelsior didn't help him either.

If he can't score goals in Holland, how the hell is he gonna do it in Italy?

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Looks very bad :groan:
    I just hope they didn't spent a lot 4 him... and that they will use him just 4 some excanges and re-sell him imidiately. Anycase Brescia is :wallbang: also if they will sell Toni and Tare, if this guy is so bad it was better to give a chance to Caracciolo....

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
    But anycase I do not understand what is Brescia doing... they do not have enought MF and defenders 4 doing a team and they are signing a giant foward while they already have Toni, Tare, Caracciolo and Alberti who have exately the same caratheristics.
    How many of those players will be there when the season starts?

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    How many of those players will be there when the season starts?
    Who knows :confused:
    Tare surely leave, Alberti surely stay cause the guy is 17, Caracciolo will probably stay cause I guess he do not have any request.
    And Toni I don't know... I thought they wanted to keep him cause they bought him 2 years ago for 13 million Euro :eek: he did good the first season but very bad the last so his price is dropped dramaticly so it is probably worth it to wait him to do well again cause now they won't make many money on him. But now I think he will leave because if not it will be no sense to acquire this danisch guy who has exately the same caratheristics of him.

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Nygaard? :howler: This is hilarious! What the hell is he gonna do in Brescia? Mow the lawn?
    :howler: :LOL:

I couldn't have said it better :thumb:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Looks like everyone who saw him, agree that he is terrible!!!
    The funny thing is that italian medias are talking about him like a good player :D and said also that he has a good reputation in Holland (I see :D )anycase the good new is that he was with no contract so they got him 4 free.

Now Brescia has a team with not even 10 all togeder in beetwin MF and defender, and 10 fowards... smart :D
    AS fantasistas and second fowards they have Baggio, Jadid, Del Nero, Salgado and Gonzales and as a center fowards they have Toni, Tare, Caracciolo, Nyagaar and Alberti all 5 with exately the same hight (almost 2 meters) and the same caratheristics...
    Very very funny way to build up a team :D:D:D
    I guess that they have to sell and loan half of their fowards (they don't need more than 2 for role + some primavera players) to buy or have in excange somebody in other roles, weare with all the players who already left (Sereni, Seric, Bilica, Appiah, Guardiola) and will leave they have serious problems.

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
    Looks like everyone who saw him, agree that he is terrible!!!
    The funny thing is that italian medias are talking about him like a good player :D and said also that he has a good reputation in Holland (I see :D )
    It so obvious that the italians doesn't know anything about him. :howler: This is absolute madness!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)