Brescia - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
its a mess... we play 2-2 against la coruna, 2-2 against roma... those are good teams... we beat up milan 2-1 b4,,, 1-1 against inter... really good teams the 4 of them... and then we talk about the crap teams like como, n the others... including brescia... why cant juve ffs win their games against the smaller teams... it makes me sick.

they always think they are the best in the world and they will win the games cuz the other team like brescia is a looser team...

damn it!!!

im really pissd of

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i'm sure u know this, but u seem to be forgetting it at this moment...
"Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose....thats the way it goes"

For good teams, the winning "Sometimes" is a lot bigger though :D

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
At least now we see it's not just Lazio having problems with complacency in Mendieta and Claudio, Di Vaio and Salas are horrible.
They will kick our arses next week... when was the last time we beaten up them?

they lost their 2 biggest players and still they top the table... with milan inter and us...

They are great and claudio will kick our arse next week... :(

0-2 to lazio :( :devil:

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
I kinda share Sh@dow's view of the game next week, we just don't beat Lazio and won't beat Lazio - another game without a win.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
well....keep saying that.....
if u say we wont beat lazio because of this weak's performance, then u might as well say that we wont beat the team after lazio because of the lazio performance...etc.
so, we'll never win! :rolleyes:

Juve has enough Talent and Character to Change form in a few days....
i'm not saying juve is the greatest team now, but have some faith...juve isn't Como!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Juventus (3-4-1-2):

Buffon 6
Thuram 5.5
Ferrara 5.5
Pessotto 6 (1' St Moretti 5.5)
Camoranesi 5.5
Tacchinardi 6.5
Davids 6 (30' St Conte Sv)
Zambrotta 6
Nedved 5
Di Vaio 4.5 (10' St Del Piero 5.5)
Zalayeta 6
Lippi 5

raisport.com

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
well....keep saying that.....
if u say we wont beat lazio because of this weak's performance, then u might as well say that we wont beat the team after lazio because of the lazio performance...etc.
so, we'll never win! :rolleyes:
Doesn't matter what I say! What matters is if the team has the balls to beat Lazio. We'll find out next week.

FORZA JUVE!!!!

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
At the moment if u ask me... Lazio is the best team in Serie A... no doubt...

so im kinda scared of what will happend next sunday. :(

i dont want juve to fall into a hard no win streak... as they use to do.

at least they try...

Sagha

Aug 27, 2002
Oh by the way I was just making a lttle tour arround here...Well the thing that make me laugh is that all of you said PHUCK BRESCIA at least 1000 times and just in the name of "this wonderful juve forum" I cant blan the ref for being a Moreno...I mean u didnt saw the match, I did...and the ref gave all to juve, he even gave a red card to Matuzalem without giving it to Nedeved who punch him out...

So like it or not, but its like usual, ref r always on juve side...and u will never stop to sh!t on ur opponent..and after u want to give me courtesy lessons???? LOL

have a good night guys

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sagha ] ++
Oh by the way I was just making a lttle tour arround here...Well the thing that make me laugh is that all of you said PHUCK BRESCIA at least 1000 times and just in the name of "this wonderful juve forum" I cant blan the ref for being a Moreno...I mean u didnt saw the match, I did...and the ref gave all to juve, he even gave a red card to Matuzalem without giving it to Nedeved who punch him out...

So like it or not, but its like usual, ref r always on juve side...and u will never stop to sh!t on ur opponent..and after u want to give me courtesy lessons???? LOL

have a good night guys
U werent the only one who saw the game uno... i saw it 2.

Stop time 7 minutes... LOL

Sagha

Aug 27, 2002
So if u saw the game u surely have listen all the rigamonti srceaming MORENO ! VENDUTO ! MORENO ! VENDUTO ! MORENO ! VENDUTO ! MORENO ! VENDUTO ! MORENO ! VENDUTO ! MORENO ! VENDUTO !

It was so powerful...

Sagha

Aug 27, 2002
Oh and meanwhile I just dont want u to think that I dont like juve at all, Juve is my fav in CL and as I predicted it I think they will win it over Milan in final

Jul 18, 2002
Di Vaio could have scored atleast 2 goals in the first half but that stupid guy couldn't even score :fero::(:frown::down:! We controlled the game but couldn't score and Brescia just had 3-4 chances and they used them quite well :(:frown::down:! I am dissapointed!

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
I think that after the disastrous loss in Brescia Juve will take themselves together and will comfortably win against Basel in CL:)rolleyes:). After all, this will be the easiest match in their group, and if they don't win they could be in trouble later in the tournament. Only a win is good enough for the Bianconieri.

Then comes the big match against Lazio. Supposing Juve win against Basel, they will have a stronger mentality than against Brescia and will hopefully either draw or win in Rome. Lazio may be very strong at the moment, but if everything will turn out well for Juve, I believe they could even win this match.

But if Basel will turn out to be surprisingly good and get a draw at Stadio Delle Alpi, what is somewhat unlikely, Juve may lose much of the mentality they had in the start of the season and might have big problems against Lazio.

Then you could say there's a third possibility: Basel win.:LOL: Well, I really don't think Lippi could be a such fool to lose this match. After all, if Juve lose or even draw against Basel, they could have major problems to qualify for the quarter finals.

Forza Juve!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Sagha ] ++

have a good night guys
I didn't say that about Brescia and I can name a few other members who didn't, so that's not all.

If you have seen the game you should also see that Matuzalem was rightly sent off after that foul on Nedved. Neddy fell on the ground and then Matuzalem stepped on him and when Nedved grabed him he pushed his head in a rough way. Now, Neddy only got a yellow for his ball (and I don't mean the sport thingy) grabbing, but Matuzalem only got a yellow as well, just that he got one before so the ref, logically, showed him a red. Nothing wrong here :rolleyes:

The only thing that might be weird are the 7 minutes of additional time.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I know it's not nice to point with a finger at a person that was guilty for the goals, but ... our defence is sloppy :down: Ciro, with his height, should do better than let Schopp score the first goal. Even Buffon could be more ready as the ball didn't come soo unexpectadly nor was it moving fast.

As for the 2nd goal ... bad marking, Depo's game all over again. At least Zambrotta, who was the closest to Tare, is not a proper defender and we can't really blame him.

That and the non-scoring attack that we have is certainly not a formula to win a game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)