Brescia - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Sagha ] ++
and just in the name of "this wonderful juve forum" I cant blan the ref for being a Moreno...
Sagha, frankly if you're dissatisfied with the quality of the forum and the people here, noone is holding a gun to your head. Why don't you find a place you prefer and educate its members instead? :groan:

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
This is absurd ... we are still continuing our press silence (according to Football Italia). After this defeat we should stop acting like spoiled brats!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
What is the point of this exactly? I could sorta understand why we did it around the Roma game, that one always flares up. But now?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
reasons we lost

1) zambrotta isnt a right back
2) tacchinardi should learn what ball-control is
3) di vaio should have played alongside del piero
4) tacchinardi couldnt the midfield
5) buffon needs to wash his eyes.
a pretty good lists, but i have some objections.

di vaio shouldn't have played next to del piero, he shouldn't have played at all. he is crap. absolutely terrible.

i wouldn't say zambo played right back, he played right wing together with camo. we played with two right wings. thats gotta be a first. and i understand why we haven't done that before.

i really think that we didn't miss alex today, we were just bad. somethings just wrong with our play, and after this match i think it's mainly because of tacch and our strikers, especially di vaio.

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
i have so much negative feeling about the team at the moment especially Di Vaio. We just will have to wait for the Basel game before we make real comment. Plus i think the CL is distructing the players too much. How can Lippi rest Del Piero for that game. He didnt play in midweek so he should be able to play 2 90 min matches in 3 days. I hope for Godsake he was injured and not rested. Otherwise it means we are throwing away the Championship too early. Its this 3pts against these small teams that won us the scuddeto last year.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
you have many good points jamaliano, and i agree with you, but what we lacked today wasn't del piero, it was something else...

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
you have many good points jamaliano, and i agree with you, but what we lacked today wasn't del piero, it was something else...
Well... we have to admit that Del Piero is a really big part of Juventus. The team doesnt seem to work well without him... but he isnt the whole team.

Zalayeta slowed down the game, Di vaio couldnt hit the target... 2 really good chanses and he blew them away...

The defense has to be more careful, ferrara should had step back a bit and nick the ball which leed to the first brescia goal.

And zambrotta should have taken Tare b4 he scored but we cant really blame him cuz he is not ment to play as a defender.

We need to score on the chanses we get... we didnt have lots of chanses but we should have scored at least 2 goals in this game. Juve had problems with hitting the target today, was sad to watch them loose this game :(.

As we did beat Brescia up with 0-4 last time they played on Brescias field.

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
what i am trying to say is we shouldnt be resting players in league matches. Del Piero is absolutely key to the scudetto. If we continously put him on the bench then we can kiss goodbye to the scudetto.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
DANG WHY THE HELL ARE WE ARGUING?????

its my turn to speak on our 0-2 loss to Brescia.

Brescia played a good match. We were a pretty sad side where attacking was concerned. Im not worried about DV tho. Im not worried about our defeat either- it had to come some time. I'd rather lose to Brescia than Inter.

Im just worried about that fact that we have Lazio, Inter and Milan ahead of us. We dont need the scudetto now, but we still have need of a CL spot next season, so we have to be careful.

About Ale- this is the first time we really kept him on the bench where we wouldnt have to have done so.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
i agree with laresca about us loosing to brescia and not inter!!!

the defeat had to come sooner or later! and i was pretty satisfied with the game zambo played!!!

he is playing good football these past couple of games as against roma he denied batistuta of a killer goal when the score was 2-1 and he was the reason behind the goal neddy scored!

concerning resting players for the CL i believe it is necessary! coz if we screw up against Basel and loose points then we will be having a very difficult time to qualify from our group! but it is still too early to judge the league!!!
we all know that this time last year we were doing much worst than we are doing at this time of the year! the defeat had to come sooner or later and every team passes through the period of playing bad soccer and loosing points! we are just passing through our period at the moment! i hope we don't mess up against basel and get all three points!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
At least now we see it's not just Lazio having problems with complacency in Mendieta and Claudio, Di Vaio and Salas are horrible.
claudio is doing an excellent season! he scored against milan the equalizer and yesterday he netted a hatrick against Inter!
i believe he is doing better than salas and divaio combined!
he is the top goal scorer at lazio with 8 goals i believe and also the top assister in lazio with 9 assists!!!

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
we can't go through an entire season undefeated, and you're right, i'd rather lose to brescia than to lazio next week. as far as zambrotta, you can't take it easy on him, he was played as a right back and his duty was to defend, so yes, i do blame him for the goal.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Wow, this defeat speaks volumes, doesn't it? Anyway, I was really disappointed with our players, we created limited chances and wasted them all. Di Vaio is not the same player that was topscorer for Parma last season, that's for sure, he really needs to improve.

If you watched the game you will know how frustrating it was. Brescia's pitch is one of the smallest (in terms of pitch length) and they were playing with a packed defence and depended heavily on the counter thru the speedy Ghanian Apia, that paid of by scoring 2 goals from 2 shots on goal, but Brescia nearly made it three with Schopp's volley that hit the bar.

Juve had limited options, but tried to push over. Di Vaio had a golden chance to break the deadlock with a nice header but it went wide. Another chance for Di Vaio came, where he was one on one with the goalkeeper, but he hesitated and his poor shot was then deflected by a defender to a corner. Brescia's goalkeeper - who accepted 4 goals from Vieri last week - saved well from Zalayeta afterwards. Tacchi also tried a couple of long range shots but none of them really threatened the goal-keeper.

Anyway, we're certainly not in a disaster here. Inter were defeated against Udinese, while both Lazio and Milan lost agaisnt Chievo. These things happen. Now we should look forward and bounce back by starting a fresh winning cycle. We need to enter the winter break in a healthy position. Even though we currently sit in the 4th position, but we are only 3 points away from top spot, not that far IMO. Trezeguet, where are you :down:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Brescia (I saw a lot of matchs :) ) is not so bad as, seeing their position you may think. Usually the team play well, always take the control of the game and keep the ball control. They have a very good and tecnic mield field with Baggio, Appiah and Matuzalem, but usually without Toni, with Baggio now beeing more a playmaker and just crappy Tare in the attakk, they have problems to score and especially they have a ridicolous defence... with Inter they did very good things in the mieldfield but each time Vieri got the ball, he scored... Today 4 a miracle, the defence worked, Tare scored end Schop (just a sub 4 Bachini) too!!! But 4 they way they played they never been bad, even with Inter they had mostly the ball posses. The point is that luck is not always in the same part... and even if the referee was 4 Juve (went out under peaple sceaming "Farina come Moreno") there was no way 4 Juve players to score and 4 Brescia defense or goalkeeper to do childisch mistakes like usual...
Just on think, don't be critic with Zazà, he did better than DV and DP all togeder. I think he will play a lot this season and that Salas will go soon....

4 Nina: Brescia didn't have too many penalty actually, look at how many Milan had, and absoltute record! By the way Rondinelle left so many points cause of referees...

Did you see what Nedved did? :LOL:

I didn't undersant the reason why Davids went out... I heard he had some problems, but what??? Just hope is nothing serious...

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
We play without rythm, that was the worst play by Juve and I dunno why or what's wrong with the team.
First, I saw Zambro play in the right (Camo also there). I think it's a little bit wierd, cos when Camo in the right, Zambro in the left (eventhough he's a right midfielder-but he's doing great in left side).
second, we only have 3 def, while Pessotto was more like a winger, so when Brescia had a fast counter attack, we only have 2-3 def, we couldn't do anything. Poor Buffon, he has to do a lots of job there!:down:

But that's ok, we lost from a team like Brescia (saluto for Mazzone, he's doing great :)). Well, it's the first defeated for our team but we still have so many matches left. This is football and anything could happen ;)
I think the solution for our team is in the next calciomercato in January. Hope this deafeated won't effected to our performance in CL against Basel FC.

GO JUVE!
Never Give Up!:)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
zambro amazed me today,and camo also.

the only difference between the two teams is that brescia made their chances count and we didn't.we have di vaio to thank for that.we also left our behinds exposed and brescia knew that and hit it where it hurt.but imo the first goal could have been buffon's fault because he was so indecisive.

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
a 2-0 defeat
right when we need a simple 1 nile win to keep our competition.
i donno how they justify it.:fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)