Breaking Bad (2 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ok so I'm all caught up on the show but last weeks episode was dumb. Its moving too slow now. Something has got to give and its gonna be Jesse or Gus because this show can't go on with out Walt.

Although Gus is a Wire-worthy character, I don't want to see him go

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ok so I'm all caught up on the show but last weeks episode was dumb. Its moving too slow now. Something has got to give and its gonna be Jesse or Gus because this show can't go on with out Walt.

Although Gus is a Wire-worthy character, I don't want to see him go
Wot?! Too slow?
A guy gets his head blown off, Gus faces down certain execution, the two lead characters beat each other bloody, one guy has to go to Mexico to collaborate with a cartel, and the DEA agent brother in law is about to check out the home of the meth lab ...

and you say that's too slow for an episode? :wth:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Wot?! Too slow?
A guy gets his head blown off, Gus faces down certain execution, the two lead characters beat each other bloody, one guy has to go to Mexico to collaborate with a cartel, and the DEA agent brother in law is about to check out the home of the meth lab ...

and you say that's too slow for an episode? :wth:
I was amazed like everyone else when Gus walked out into the open with the sniper just blasting away. But then later on in the same episode Mike explains that the cartel needs Gus' distro so they can't afford to kill him. At least thats where it stands at the moment.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
thankfully they have decided that next season will be the last... it won't be stretched past it's sell by date...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Skylar is the dumbest bitch ever

and she looks like a fucking tranny

and she's the worst character on any show i've ever seen. I hope she is killed off

May 22, 2007

and she's the worst character on any show i've ever seen. I hope she is killed off
:tup: Have disliked the character for ages now, Skylar enjoys annoying everyone in the world. I presume Walt knows he is fucked now anyway.

Was another excellent episode, Gus just keeps getting cooler. Laughed at Ted tripping over.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

She had her moments, but I noticed more than ever how tranny-like she looked in the last episode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)