Break out players 2023-2024 (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fantastic player.

But can't think of looking at highlights of this game yet, when Swedish fans were being murdered outside the stadium in the streets, just for having Swedish colours :sad:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Since its the scouting network - What do you guys think of Gnoto? Should we get him and play him with Vlahovic (or instead in case the Serbian gets sold)?
Brescianini - I saw him on one game against us and he looked like a guy who know how to make good decisions. Even in the first Frosinone goal - He got a ball forward where most forwards will try to shoot from, yet he saw his chances are extremely slim and chose to pass the ball instead which led to Soule assisting Chedira.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Come on man. What is this shit you are proposing? Gnoto to replace Vlahovic? Are you insane? Brescianini is not the type of profile we should be looking to build the midfield around - this is Juventus not Fiorentina FFS!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Come on man. What is this shit you are proposing? Gnoto to replace Vlahovic? Are you insane? Brescianini is not the type of profile we should be looking to build the midfield around - this is Juventus not Fiorentina FFS!
Proposing? Nothing really. More asking about Gnoto since I dont and probably never had seen a Leeds game in my life.
Brescianini - building the midfield around? Why do you think he should be our next top player. Why can he just be a good cheap rotation player. Also I watched him one game against us and I have no idea how good he is anyway (beside that game in which he was very good).

What I want is easy
1 Get a NEW COACH
2. Get a CB who can play with Bremer - Non of our current players is anywhere near his level and while he is good, he cant do it all by himself. Who do I propose? Tough one honestly.
3. CM - Get a CM who can assist and shoot - L.A is probably the cheapest considering his age but then again he is past his best and he is old now.
4. Depends on formation and new coach.

OP
Tak!

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #53
    Not a lot of break out players this year it seems. Brescianini as some mention and we see some rumors about seems average.
    So far, Soule sticks out. Zirkzee as well. De Ketelaere finding himself at Atalanta.
    I don't think Gudmundsson is that great but have only seem him playing against us and some other game against Roma or whoever it was, can't remember.
    Krstovic and Retegui looked inspiring for a short stint. Does Buongiorno and Dragusin count?
    Motta if we look at coaches.

Not that inspiring this season, or I watch way too little football (which is accurate anyway).

OP
    Tak!

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #55
    Brescianini sounds and plays like a journeyman from Serie C. Let’s pass.
    I agree. I'd rather focus or attention towards starters. We have so much average already, we don't need more of it. If we get rid of most of our midfield he may be a cheap rotational player, but we already have Fagioli and Miretti.

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Not a lot of break out players this year it seems. Brescianini as some mention and we see some rumors about seems average.
    So far, Soule sticks out. Zirkzee as well. De Ketelaere finding himself at Atalanta.
    I don't think Gudmundsson is that great but have only seem him playing against us and some other game against Roma or whoever it was, can't remember.
    Krstovic and Retegui looked inspiring for a short stint. Does Buongiorno and Dragusin count?
    Motta if we look at coaches.

Not that inspiring this season, or I watch way too little football (which is accurate anyway).
    For what it's worth Krstovic did score yesterday even if it was a penalty, it all counts.

- - - Updated - - -

Brescianini sounds and plays like a journeyman from Serie C. Let’s pass.
    Name reminds me of Mark Bresciano. Hard pass!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)