Break out players 2023-2024 (3 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Not sure where to post this but perhaps here will do.

I thought it could be fun to speculate. Unfortunately I only have time to watch Juventus' games, so I don't have any suggestions on my own.

Anyway, which players do you think will hit the spotlight this year? Every year a bunch of players break out and become household names (at least to those that follow that league). Perhaps players like Fratessi, Udogie, Samardzic and Parisi had strong seasons in prior but I see myself as mainstream and they populated my mind this year. So since they intrigued me, I assume the rest of mainstream got interested too. So, which players do you think I (the mainstream) will be captivated by this year?

I'm rooting for Vignato but have strong doubts. Zirkzee?

A bit uncertain where we should set the bar but maybe in terms of which players that CL teams will seek to poach next year? So players like Nzola could still be considered relevant for this list. I won't be narrow in my mind, let's decide together how to move forward.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Tak!

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #3
    Marco Carnesecchi is going to have a huge season at Atalanta
    Will be really interesting to see if he gets the chance as first choice from scratch or if he can win it over during the season.

OP
    Tak!

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #5
    If De Ketelaere moves to Atalanta I can see him doing really well
    I believe so too, I think he will slot in nicely with their philosophy. May be one of those players that suits the Atalanta-approach but hardly anywhere else.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Baldanzi would fit that description in the first post. He already had a good season and a great U20 world cup. He is due to breakthrough in Serie A.

OP
    Tak!

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #12
    Think I'm gonna follow Facundo.And if we loan Jorge, him too.
    Never even seen him, I hope he can get minutes but I am little worried with young CBs in relegation battling teams. They tend to lean on old farts after a while. Will be interesting to follow him. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Baldanzi would fit that description in the first post. He already had a good season and a great U20 world cup. He is due to breakthrough in Serie A.
    My only worry for his future is if he is too small. Haven't checked how tall he is but when I saw him (I suppose it was against us) he looked petite.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Never even seen him, I hope he can get minutes but I am little worried with young CBs in relegation battling teams. They tend to lean on old farts after a while. Will be interesting to follow him. :)

- - - Updated - - -

My only worry for his future is if he is too small. Haven't checked how tall he is but when I saw him (I suppose it was against us) he looked petite.
    Insigne sized I guess, which indeed is a big challenge. His technique has to be that much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)