brazil and club kuwait .. (1 Viewer)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Jeeks said:
Club Kuwait? :rofl2:
yup thats right i really did'nt understand the choice i mean i can see kuwait national side play against brazil but why a club against brazil?? had to tune in to italy's game as it was in the same time.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I saw Kaka's goal ... WOW that's is something ...

Anyway i don't see any purpose of playing Brazil ... may just for the fun of it :p

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Bisco said:
yup thats right i really did'nt understand the choice i mean i can see kuwait national side play against brazil but why a club against brazil?? had to tune in to italy's game as it was in the same time.
they were celebrating 50 or i dont know how many years since establishing their club. They have a lot of money and they paid Brazil to come there and play.

Juve Bella

Jul 21, 2006
The match was played to mark the 45th anniversary of the club,
Rafael Sobis scored the first goal in the 17th minute, and Robinho added another in the 36th. Daniel Carvalho then made it 3-0 in the 53rd and Kaka scored the last goal in the 77th.
oh well i didn't have a chance to go there :( all the girls were screaming for kaka
coz he is the most handsome man alive :p

what are you looking at kaka :p

OP
Jve Kuwaitia

Jve Kuwaitia

::+:: Lover Juventus ::+:
Aug 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    Club Kuwait?
    what so funny ???
    didnt Brazil play the country Kuwait?
    no with club kuwait ..
    they were celebrating 50 or i dont know how many years since establishing their club. They have a lot of money and they paid Brazil to come there and play.
    hahahaha they were celebrating 45 years ..
    Juve bella .. hahahahah the girls was scream when kaka take the ball .. lol waw the pic is so nice he have wonderful face like my hahahahahaha ...

and bela is like Juve Bila loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :)

and thanks

Jul 23, 2006
    brazil trying to show their strength against weak teams....
    they did the same thing be4 the world cup when they won a team called switzerland stars 8-0
    they look for clubs which have the same name as country so ppl can mix up

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    ahmedz said:
    can u imagine the National team of UAE lost 8-0 to brazil whilst Club Kuwait only lost 4-0..

LOL :) :)
    UAE played against Brazil for no obvious reason.. so an 8-0 thrash was kind of expected..whereas Kuwait Club played against Brazil as part of their celebrations.

so i guess a 4-0 defeat was orchestrated.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Juve Bella said:
    The match was played to mark the 45th anniversary of the club,
    Rafael Sobis scored the first goal in the 17th minute, and Robinho added another in the 36th. Daniel Carvalho then made it 3-0 in the 53rd and Kaka scored the last goal in the 77th.
    oh well i didn't have a chance to go there :( all the girls were screaming for kaka
    coz he is the most handsome man alive :p

what are you looking at kaka :p

Don't tell me you've fucked some dead football player.

Juve Bella

Jul 21, 2006
    Jve Kuwaitia said:
    hahahaha they were celebrating 45 years ..
    Juve bella .. hahahahah the girls was scream when kaka take the ball .. lol waw the pic is so nice he have wonderful face like my hahahahahaha ...

and bela is like Juve Bila loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :)

and thanks
    hey which school do you go to ? enti eb ay thanaweya ? oo shofi el private messages foog :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)