BRAVO Luca Toni (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
why all of the sudden people hate Miccoli?(remembering how people who used to LOVE him wallop me because I say I HATE Miccoli)

people......urgh, always changing:lazy:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
He dared to speak out. Now he must be fed to the wolves.
Yeah, everybody knows that :rolleyes:

those rolleyes aren't for you btw Tom

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Oh this is so silly, we hate Miccoli now? We love hating, don't we? Hating is fun, it entertains us. In fact it's so entertaining that it doesn't take much to start hating a new person, a couple of words we don't want to hear is all.

Grow up already :rolleyes:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Oh this is so silly, we hate Miccoli now? We love hating, don't we? Hating is fun, it entertains us. In fact it's so entertaining that it doesn't take much to start hating a new person, a couple of words we don't want to hear is all.

Well, I have to admit Miccoli did lose a lot of my respect. If you leave a team you should do so with at least a bit of class and I don't think Miccoli did.

But hating Miccoli? That sounds a bit strong, I never really liked him and now I like him even less, but I don't think anyone hates him for what he has said. And some people, like Paolo_Montero, adore him for what he has done and consider him to be the best football player ever apparently. Seems to me that that is just as stupid.

OP
suligodsilla
Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    Why is Miccoli an asshole? :rolleyes:
    Because he can't accept that Del Piero is more worth than him. A good Player is good on and off the pitch. But he is only on the pitch good.

Jul 19, 2003
    I don't believe that he was so keen to leave because Moggi said "we had to make that sacrifice," to relieve Juve of his wages for a season. You can't blame a player for wanting to advance his career by playing first team football. In Juve, both in-form and out-of-form DP's were always preferred over Miccoli for some odd reason.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    I don't believe that he was so keen to leave because Moggi said "we had to make that sacrifice," to relieve Juve of his wages for a season. You can't blame a player for wanting to advance his career by playing first team football. In Juve, both in-form and out-of-form DP's were always preferred over Miccoli for some odd reason.
    Exactly

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    come on guys!!!give miccoli a break toni very very good player !!!!miccoli??im sorry dude but the fact that miccoli is not good enough!!!!bravo toni!!!!!as for totti???well my point off view is he is afraid off lippi cause act he is very important player!!!nah u ar not!!!

Regards
    Cheong juve rocks

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

i truly seriosly really wish miccolli all best and hope that all his dreams are realized.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)