Brüno (2 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This will be good. Mark my words. I think it will be on par with Borat as in, its hilarious the first 2 or 3 times you see it but the crass jokes will get old fast. Ali G will remain his best by far.

"you tell that slag, that in the ghetto, washing non-colourfast synthetics at 60 degrees could cost you your life..."

@Koby Bryant "how many springs are in an official game ball?"

Koby "what?? there aren't any springs"

Ali G "then how does it bounce?"

Koby "there's air in it"

Ali G "there's air in this room, how come this room ain't bouncin'?"

Jul 10, 2006
This will be good. Mark my words. I think it will be on par with Borat as in, its hilarious the first 2 or 3 times you see it but the crass jokes will get old fast. Ali G will remain his best by far.

"you tell that slag, that in the ghetto, washing non-colourfast synthetics at 60 degrees could cost you your life..."

Koby "there's air in it"

Ah, classic. That was such a brilliant show.

OP
A͎u͎s͎h͎
Jul 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #31

Koby "there's air in it"

:rofl2:

You made we watch all of the NBA one's. :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Been looking forward to this for since I heard he was making it.

Bruno is my favourite character that Sasha does, although all of them are great as he has such a talent in setting up his interviewees and making them look like idiots.

Although making an American college student look like an idiot isn't too hard:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    Been looking forward to this for since I heard he was making it.

Bruno is my favourite character that Sasha does, although all of them are great as he has such a talent in setting up his interviewees and making them look like idiots.

Although making an American college student look like an idiot isn't too hard:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhP0tOm6yt0
    fuck off :D

can't argue, after re-watching borat recently, bloody hell...there are some seriously stupid people in this country!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    :rofl2:

You made we watch all of the NBA one's. :D
    haha how good are they! I forget which player it is but the player's like "I'm number 1 in the competition for steeling"

Ali "what? :shifty: you was steelin'? keep it down bruva! ...HE SAID HE WAS PEELIN'.. :shifty: YEAHH PEELIN' POTA'OS!

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    lol i remember in that episode he had an argument with saq about what the nba stands for and with steve nash, hilarious!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)