Brüno (1 Viewer)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
pointless in the sense as there is no aim i felt borat had more aim than bruno, but then again thats sacha's style.

hes comedic genious. and yes the shock factor is bigger in bruno. borat is still better though

Boksic

May 11, 2005
pointless in the sense as there is no aim i felt borat had more aim than bruno, but then again thats sacha's style.

hes comedic genious. and yes the shock factor is bigger in bruno. borat is still better though
:agree:

Still thoroughly enjoyed Bruno, and had some great moments but IMO Borat was the better of the two films, it just flowed better (and this is coming from someone who prefered Bruno to Borat in the Ali G TV series).

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ye i agree with you man. god id love tos ee ali g the movie but not like his other one, more so doing interviews and stuff like in the tv show.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ye i agree with you man. god id love tos ee ali g the movie but not like his other one, more so doing interviews and stuff like in the tv show.
ALI G lost all sort of shock-factor and instead ended up with Becks and other celebs playing along. the Ali G movie didn't flow well as teh joke was not funny any more, he realized then that for it to REALLY work, folk had to be oblivious to his idiocy and only then does he get the reaction he want to provoke.
ALi G was perfect at teh time and when people didn't understand it was a joke it was immense, however it quickly died as once people realize it is a joke, it becomes less funny. an Ali G movie of interviews would not have worked at teh time but his tactics now have allowed him to let his creations provoke a tremendous reaction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)