BoYs :) (2 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

But that's all it is. The first thing you see, nothing more. As you spend more time with a person, their looks hardly matter anymore.

The ugly couple you were talking about were probably happier than "beautiful" Hollywood couples, or people who are attracted to each other only because they're good-looking (did I just say the same thing twice? :D)

So you're saying you'd rather be with a good-looking guy you can show off to your friends, but behind closed doors he doesn't really care about you?
why can't i be with someone that i would really like his looks and plus he would care about me??

that is not a possibility??

why gray??
what the hell is wrong with me??
why do you take into concideration the 2 edges???
does my guy need to be caring but ugly or handosme but an asshole??
i don't think so...

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

why can't i be with someone that i would really like his looks and plus he would care about me??

that is not a possibility??

why gray??
what the hell is wrong with me??
why do you take into concideration the 2 edges???
does my guy need to be caring but ugly or handosme but an asshole??
i don't think so...
But we're discussing the importance of appearance versus character here. Of course you can get both, but given the choice, which quality would you give higher priority to?

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Looks like shes already picked looks.

Lilli, how would you like it if a guy liked you or wanted to go out with you completely on looks?

Also are you some kind of supermodel or something? You sure as hell better be very good looking if your gonna throw around what your saying.

And everything grey says is right. :thumb: Always trust the christian guys thats what i say :D (or is that someone else i cant remember?)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by McFarlando ] ++
Looks like shes already picked looks.

Lilli, how would you like it if a guy liked you or wanted to go out with you completely on looks?

Also are you some kind of supermodel or something? You sure as hell better be very good looking if your gonna throw around what your saying.

And everything grey says is right. :thumb: Always trust the christian guys thats what i say :D (or is that someone else i cant remember?)
yes.as concern my taste.....i am perfect for me.
and i will look the guy for me that will be the best for me.

i will never have the dillema to choose between an ugly good guy and an asshole handsome.

mia:Lili has high standards she wants him to BE PERFECT
that is not SO true..neither untrue.
yes..i am looking the BEST for me,not the perfect one.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

yes.as concern my taste.....i am perfect for me.
and i will look the guy for me that will be the best for me.

i will never have the dillema to choose between an ugly good guy and an asshole handsome.

mia:Lili has high standards she wants him to BE PERFECT
that is not SO true..neither untrue.
yes..i am looking the BEST for me,not the perfect one.
Well good luck with that :D

By the way im curious, have u ever actually had a boyfriend?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
With the list I made, those are the things I find sexy in a man, but my ideal boyfriend can be exactly the opposite, what matters is that he likes me as much as I like him.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
interesting discussion.

Looks VS Character

but i think the more important one is obvious.
It all depends if you are looking for a long term relationship or a short term relationship.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Exactly guys. How far can looks carry a relationship. Its all about mental stimulation beyond a certain point. If the relationship has to go on that is. I dont care how hot a girl is, shes got to be able to have a personality that compliments her physicality. Becoz there isnt nething more turning off, than a hot bod that cant talk.

gray

Apr 22, 2003

:LOL: I'm flattered, but that's the funniest thing i've heard in a while :howler:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

Well good luck with that :D

By the way im curious, have u ever actually had a boyfriend?
i already have good luck.
i think i won't say anything more cause i don't want to.

who is ironic to me....and who doesn't like my point of view...
it's his problem,not mine ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

It all depends if you are looking for a long term relationship or a short term relationship.
IMO if its a long term relationship or a short one in both conditions i'd pick character.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Fred if it's a one night stand you really don't care about the character in that case.

But anyway I think the discussion here is about long term relationships and i nthat case character is far more important.

Miawalle: cheers and I think you are a beautiful girl too ;)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
my dream guy, whatever it is, has to have better qualities, or equal to me.
I think thats the best criteria any girl in here has given :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Fred if it's a one night stand you really don't care about the character in that case.

But anyway I think the discussion here is about long term relationships and i nthat case character is far more important.
and i think that the talk about character or looks......will be endless....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)