BoYs :) (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
When you think about it, you see ugly men going out with beautiful women all the time, but you rarely see a beautiful man going out with an ugly woman.

hehe the power of money!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
well it's not their fault
if he has a nice personality and you have feelings for the person it doesn't even matter what they look like

to me....it does matter.

i want to "feed" my eyes....first of all....:devil:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
But beauty is not forever...it will go away eventually and you will stay with his character.

You shouldn`t be that shallow ;)

OP
Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #205
    well you sometimes see ugly women with handsome men .... but that's when the female's got the money

lol @ Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    glenn:if you are with a nice looking person...every day(in a marriage let's say),as the days are passing..
    day by day....
    you are both changing....
    little by little....
    so..as the days and the years are passing....
    you don't realize the change...

you don't just wake up one day and see an older and "uglier" person next to you....

mia...i am just hoping it's not an ironic laugh! ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    actually lilianna i didnt know you were so shallow
    i am not.

but.
    i want a handsome man by my side.
    to watch him,
    and to think i have the god of beauty by my side.

of caurse i care about personality,
    but looks...counts if not the same..
    counts a lot to me.

and my theory....for ppl who don't like my views for life is :TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

I'm sorry i seem so shallow to you.
    that's me!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    so if a person was just unlucky enough to be born looking like a greek god or something, and even if they compensated for that with a great personality and a plethora of talents you would still kick them to the curb?

and when you grow old, and say you have a man who grows old too, will you kick him to the curb for his wrinkles?

im not being confrontational, im just asking because im curious.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Im just as shallow as Lili is, but I'd rather have an average looking person but awesome on the inside, than a greek god but never takes care of me, etc.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Lac you can actually take an example from here. There are many guys and girrls who I enjoy chatting with here and who I don`t know how they look like. Would you stop talking or stopped enjoying their discussions and qualities if they showed you their pic which is unflattering?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    true. in fact there probably are ugly people around, but online i think people automatically 'believe' that everyone is good looking.

for me though beauty is subjective. there are some really hot girls im not attracted to, while sometimes average girls catch my eye.

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #215
    great example !
    and we're still talking to you Zizou EVEN AFTER SEEING YOUR PICTURE !
    so we're not that shallow ya know ?

lol i hope you understand that i'm just busting your balls you're a goodlooking kid and i'm sure you know it

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Thats why the Internet is cool in a way, because you get to meet a person based on his personality and not looks.

Sometimes you just start to like someone who isnt that hot, but you just cant help liking them. Has happened to me like two times, lol.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

some ppl,
    really do not have any sense of what beauty means ;)

in the bus yestarday i saw a couple...
    i nearly fainted..
    they were soooooooooo ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You just contradicted yourself, because it sounds like you're the one who doesn't know what beauty means. Looks are something that can't be changed, (unless you lie about them with makeup or surgery), but good character and personality are hard to find.

but still...i would NEVER go out with someone i thought it was ugly. ;)
    I'd rather be with an ugly nice girl than a good-looking b_itch

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

You just contradicted yourself, because it sounds like you're the one who doesn't know what beauty means. Looks are something that can't be changed, (unless you lie about them with makeup or surgery), but good character and personality are hard to find.

I'd rather be with an ugly nice girl than a good-looking b_itch
    it's your point of view.
    don't forget that.

but the first thing you see...is the outside.not the inside.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Thats why the Internet is cool in a way, because you get to meet a person based on his personality and not looks.

Sometimes you just start to like someone who isnt that hot, but you just cant help liking them. Has happened to me like two times, lol.
    why are we talking as examples only the extreme things???

there is no black or white in life (only in juve :D )

you guys think that all girls adore "greek gods" or they are dating freaks
    and that they are dating either with assholes or with the perfect personality guys...

there are no such things...

we can't have everything.

i said what i would LIKE to have...
    but what i actually DO have or what i WILL have in my love life....may be smg absolutelly different.

gray

Apr 22, 2003

but the first thing you see...is the outside.not the inside.
    But that's all it is. The first thing you see, nothing more. As you spend more time with a person, their looks hardly matter anymore.

The ugly couple you were talking about were probably happier than "beautiful" Hollywood couples, or people who are attracted to each other only because they're good-looking (did I just say the same thing twice? :D)

So you're saying you'd rather be with a good-looking guy you can show off to your friends, but behind closed doors he doesn't really care about you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)