BoYs :) (3 Viewers)

OP
Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #183
    Nina, i thought this thread was pointless and stupid ..... surprised you're posting here

so we're too young to notice anything but looks ? go ahead and call yourself an openminded person after saying that .....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    1 Peter 3:3-4

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
    Nina, i thought this thread was pointless and stupid ..... surprised you're posting here

so we're too young to notice anything but looks ? go ahead and call yourself an openminded person after saying that .....
    Vicky(funny how i just met someone at battle of the bands tonight named that, and she was from kyrgistan, and....nevermind), lets not pick fights, Im sure neither of them meant to insult you by insulting your thread. If they did they shouldnt.

Mac: If you had to take it out of the original bible it would have to be in hebrew or something- haha

Gray: What specifically was the verse addressing?

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    I mean the original english version. The king James' version to be exact.

Let me illustrate.

New christian bibles
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
    Original King James Version bible

Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
    But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
    And as i remember from my studies in Religious Education classes, the new version have alot of misinterpretations. Better with the original i say :)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    All people.

If you think this is fun, look out tomorro for my new religious thread which reveals a things that will scare the shit outta you :D :p

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

First you guys started with "your dream girl " thread, and then the "boys : )" thread.

so i'm assuming the "LESBIANS" thread is next :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    hm..
    the guys you put in the previous page..are totally out of my taste.....

ramin:i don't think so!!! ;)
    is seems like all the girls around here are straight! ;)

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #193
    i wonder who's gonna start the lesbians one ....... :)

[lac] you prolly didn't pay attention ..... they said that we (as in girls that posted here ) only care about looks because we're young
    soooooo i'm not picking fights just pointing out the fact that it's a closeminded statement

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
    i wonder who's gonna start the lesbians one ....... :)

[lac] you prolly didn't pay attention ..... they said that we (as in girls that posted here ) only care about looks because we're young
    soooooo i'm not picking fights just pointing out the fact that it's a closeminded statement
    i think that all girls/women care about looks.

i don't think any woman would like a freak to be her b-friend! :rolleyes:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    lili i know lots of freaks with girlfriends

haha!!

miawallace i know what your saying, but it sounded kinda harsh
    some ppl,
    really do not have any sense of what beauty means ;)

in the bus yestarday i saw a couple...
    i nearly fainted..
    they were soooooooooo ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Beauty is subjective; you can't just insult people because you think they`re not nice ;)

You don't see me insulting DJ Juve, do you? :p :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Beauty is subjective; you can't just insult people because you think they`re not nice ;)

You don't see me insulting DJ Juve, do you? :p :D
    insult.no.

but still...i would NEVER go out with someone i thought it was ugly. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)