Boxing (5 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
because mayweather doesn't pick fighters that will give him a hard time. it would be like germany refusing to play italy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yet people never talk about the brothers.

Its allways about some lighter fancy kid, calling "the best ever"

Well, if people dont change that to "the best ever in a cathegory of x kilograms and y height", then i'll notice that the Klitchko brothers would simply annihilate any given boxer till this day

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
mayweather represents germany, he's a really good fighter but he won't fight anyone who can give him trouble. which would be like germany refusing to play italy.
That makes sense; far less confusing than ur initial analogy which seemed to suggest the opposite :D

The only problem is there is currently no Italy for Mayweather to refuse to play; there really isn't a standout fighter in his weight class/division ;)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Lost my third fight in a row tonight. Thinking about quiting for good as ive lost twice now to fighters i know im better than just didnt have any hunger or will to fight back the fire in my belly isnt there anymore. It sucks because im training better than ever and feel like im in the best shape of my life im just far to relaxed and timid in the ring no nerves no fear no anger agression nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)