Boxing (26 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm not. I'm just saying, you can't sit there and tell me that 20 year old Mike Tyson had anything going through his head besides "kill" when he was the youngest ever heavyweight champ.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Unless violent/vicious is really strong and really fast.
I'm not. I'm just saying, you can't sit there and tell me that 20 year old Mike Tyson had anything going through his head besides "kill" when he was the youngest ever heavyweight champ.
agreed,Tyson as a kid was a complete destroyer of men,there was no tactics to it,no brains,simply head down and kill

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #227
    believe it or not, Tyson was scared to death before most of his fights, but Cus D'Amato taught him how to turn that fear into rage

The reason why Tyson self imploded during all his losses is because of fear....when he hit guys with his best shots and they kept coming, fear took over

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    believe it or not, Tyson was scared to death before most of his fights, but Cus D'Amato taught him how to turn that fear into rage

The reason why Tyson self imploded during all his losses is because of fear....when he hit guys with his best shots and they kept coming, fear took over
    I saw the Tyson documentary earlier this year and finally understand what you were saying.:tup:

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Tyson had plenty of tactic mayne. He was quick, smart, had great combos. Lethal finishing was just the icing on the cake.

Pacquiao fight is nearing. Hopefully after he finishes Marga-cheato, Mayweather will stop pussying out and sign the goddamn contract.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I really think he’s scared. Because the big money is there for both of them. Floyd’s just scared of getting dismantled
    I agree. Floyd's worried that Manny is too fast, which means he might have to press the action himself. Something he hasn't had to do in ages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)