Books you're reading (15 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Altair said:
the only other thing i read by him was the River Piedra one. Dont ask why it was a long flight :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, I couldn't finish it. I still have it at home unread. I lost the long fight you are talking aobut. I got the 11th monutain, same thing happened, but I lost the fight much earlier than Piedra.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Lo scudo di Talos di Valerio Massimo Manfredi,
very good book,IMO his best,
i think the english version is called "SPARTAN" or smth like that...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nawaf said:
Oh, so am I! Amazing book, isn't it?
I just started today, read a few pages in the bus. I know what it is about and I have an idea of the terms there, but I did not expect the start. It was like what the hell is going on. I enjoyed it and I like how descriptive Orwell is.

Mar 6, 2005
Jeeks said:
I just started today, read a few pages in the bus. I know what it is about and I have an idea of the terms there, but I did not expect the start. It was like what the hell is going on. I enjoyed it and I like how descriptive Orwell is.
Yeah, that's quite unique to Orwell.. I'm on my second read at the moment.. Funny how much I seem to have forgotten about it.. :confused:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Erik said:
Had to do it for school. Good read though not the best I've ever read
I had Animal Farm for school. I am not expecting it to be the best read, but I felt it is something that one should have read.

My coming book is Crime and Punishment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)