Books you're reading (8 Viewers)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
David Baldacci - "Split Second"

Very, very good book. I strongly recomend this one :thumb:

Michelle Maxwell, a Secret Service agent assigned to a presidential candidate, sees her rising career slip away when the candidate is kidnapped. Eight years earlier, Agent Sean King was assigned to a candidate who was killed. With their professional lives similarly shattered, the two meet and uncover unlikely coincidences between the two events. Suspense mounts when a body appears in King's law office and when they are violently attacked. Scott Brick, a star among narrators, captures this smart and sophisticated work. Slight variations in his comfortably flat tone convey each character, with pace and emotion perfectly infused to enhance the mood of the mystery and the relationship between Michelle and Sean.

Buy on AliExpress.com

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
anybody read tayeb salih's " season of migration to the north"?

I have presentation on monday,I need analysis of it,any website

again I depend my homeworks on this forum :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Im begining to read a book call " The keys for Da Vinci's Code", I tell you I have an open mind but this thing is waaaaaaaaaaaayy strange...

If you have read Dan brown's "Da Vinci's Code" the book that I m reading explain what is "Da Vinci's Code" and explan the whole hypotesis...

One recomendation, if you erad either of these books you have to remember that there are just an hypotesis and you should not look at them to find facts...

Geof

May 14, 2004
What's that Cheta?

The motorcycle diaries is about the young Che Guevara and how he travelled around South America

Aug 1, 2003
I bought a huge book full of the complete hitchhiker's guide and some extra stuff. Am currently reading the first one, hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. Douglas Adams is a funny, funny man :D

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
motorcycle diaries is about the journey of young ernesto guevara around south america... it is after this journey, ernesto found himself and started everything that we heard about him... the movie is good, but the book is even better... but if you get a dvd, you are going to get a lot of extra stuff... it's cool...

and sally, i thought i saw you once during liverpool - juve match last time... one more thing, i havent read it yet, but i think hitchiker's guide to the galaxy rocks!

OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #235
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    I bought a huge book full of the complete hitchhiker's guide and some extra stuff. Am currently reading the first one, hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. Douglas Adams is a funny, funny man :D
    Absolutely. I love those little bits where he's just being random, or mocking an artificial style of writing, like
    "There is a moment in every dawn when light floats, there is the possibility of magic. Creation holds its breath.

The moment passed as it regularly did on Squornshellous Zeta, without incident."

Aug 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by inferis ] ++

and sally, i thought i saw you once during liverpool - juve match last time... one more thing, i havent read it yet, but i think hitchiker's guide to the galaxy rocks!
    Dude. I was on TV :D Appeared during the half time break. Or did you attend the match gath?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)