Books you're reading (14 Viewers)

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Thanks my man.

Just finished The Da Vinci Code meantime, nice story, but utter bollocks. Hope no one gets influenced by that story, the real Saunière was a Roman Catholic abbot, Abbé Bérenger Saunière who was squandered a lot of money and died in poverty.
Read Digital Fortress by the same author.. (Dan Brown) I've read both, and believe me, you'll notice the difference between these books.. you're gonna think that the da vinci code was cr@p compared to this..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
"The Last Juror" by John Grisham

I think the title is strange since the book is mostly about a journalist in a small town. But it was an ok book.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i am reading now a book from uri geller...
it's the third time i am reading it,it will never stop impressing me!
it's called:your inner powers and how to use them(it;s my own translation from greek so no offence :p )

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I finished reading "the Rule of Four".. by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason.. it is a good read.. but I struggled trying to keep up with flow of the story..!! they kept going off-topic for chapters and chapters.. and sometimes it doesn't make sense why they did it.. I kept going back and forth while reading it.. it took me so long to finish it..

but, it's a good story.. nice style of writing..

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Is that the one that was made into a movie back in the 90s? About the Arsenal fan?
Yeah it is about hte Arsenal fan, the movie I haven`t heard about... But isn`t it a new movie which is called Fever Pitch?

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
I finished reading "the Rule of Four".. by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason.. it is a good read.. but I struggled trying to keep up with flow of the story..!! they kept going off-topic for chapters and chapters.. and sometimes it doesn't make sense why they did it.. I kept going back and forth while reading it.. it took me so long to finish it..

but, it's a good story.. nice style of writing..
The ending was quite sad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)