Books you're reading (16 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I was not expecting holocaust denial and Hitler apologism when i came to this thread :D But expect everything in Tuz, i guess :p

On a more related note, i finally got around to reading Sapiens! Halfway through now; Its really interesting and fun so far!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 7, 2003
I was not expecting holocaust denial and Hitler apologism when i came to this thread :D But expect everything in Tuz, i guess :p

On a more related note, i finally got around to reading Sapiens! Halfway through now; Its really interesting and fun so far!
Read that, wasn't that much interesting for me. A lot of assumptions without giving any source or facts.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Man i laughed so much when i saw those two posts :lol:

It really baffles me how people really believe all these historians, witnesses, and all that evidence is a hoax, and somehow they are one of the few enlightened ones to figure it out. They really believe its all a hoax and the rest of us are gullible idiots
:agree:
Not to mention the source of this belief is a disgraced “historian” who was found in a defamation suit of his own making to have purposefully misrepresented, mistranslated, and manipulated historical documents and evidence to further his Holocaust denial and revisionist history. His lies and fabrications were so bold-faced that he actually ended up having to pay all of the defendants court costs. Lol

The same guy who claimed this after getting arrested in Austria in 2006:

“I said that then based on my knowledge at the time, but by 1991 when I came across the Eichmann papers, I wasn't saying that anymore and I wouldn't say that now. The Nazis did murder millions of Jews."

Of course, in 1991 he was actually claiming the Jewish hoax would be exposed by 1993 and the Jews would be forced to give up Israel and return to Europe. The man is a joke, as is anyone who believes any of the trash he writes.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Reading right now "Hermann Hesse - Siddharta" crazyyyyyyyy book. One of the books that i think will become part of my daily programm to read some verses
Great book. I really like Hesse, I read plenty of his work.

Finished it today. I really enjoyed it to be honest. I will probably read it again in the future.
It's great, and yeah, I think quite rewarding when you come back to it once you're older. Lots of allegory and layers in that book, I really enjoyed it. Small details like main character going to kill, giving up when he saw white clothes, then changing his mind later, going levels below, representing hell, to get the axe which he uses for the murder. I love those. If you want something huge in your life then read The Karamazov Brothers. Yeah it's huge but its value can't be compared to hundreds of other books.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Great book. I really like Hesse, I read plenty of his work.

It's great, and yeah, I think quite rewarding when you come back to it once you're older. Lots of allegory and layers in that book, I really enjoyed it. Small details like main character going to kill, giving up when he saw white clothes, then changing his mind later, going levels below, representing hell, to get the axe which he uses for the murder. I love those. If you want something huge in your life then read The Karamazov Brothers. Yeah it's huge but its value can't be compared to hundreds of other books.
:agree: I've read it's a great introduction to Dostoevsky's writng before I read it and it pretty much kept me on my toes all the way to the end.

Started Notes From Undeground now and I can't shake off that WTF vibe kinda feeling.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:agree: I've read it's a great introduction to Dostoevsky's writng before I read it and it pretty much kept me on my toes all the way to the end.

Started Notes From Undeground now and I can't shake off that WTF vibe kinda feeling.
Haha Notes have the best start of the book I ever read. Overall one of my fav books ever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)