Books you're reading (3 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Chapters eh?

I'll go check that out and drink my expensive unfairly traded Starbucks coffee, and pretend to type important things on my laptop.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True, but no one ever claimed I was charming. Which, for reasons I cannot comprehend, has happened to you.
:lol: I gotta hand it to you, that was well played.

boo fuckin' hoo fred. i don't know why you are so bothered, you got 200 virgins waiting for you i have eternal damnation
You know Seven is an idiot and all. But at least when he takes shots at me, he's creative.

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
man you are like an advert for the MTV generation, all together now "wipe your ass with literature"
I'm double offended. :D
First because I hate MTV and the lack of proper rock & metal there, and secondly I really doubt that the MTV generation enjoys reading books about Crystallography and Chemistry. Not that I'm very happy in the lab, sometimes I'm afraid from my fart to not cause any explosion right here, but still believe that mineralogy and chemistry have contributed more than any other science out there. Even the brewing is kinda chemical art, right?

My point is that I'd rather prefer technical books than books about some fictional crap. There are different people, this is the beauty of the world. yeah...I'm boring

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so you are saying that he is also weak and conveniently chose the group he was born into?

That's a lot of assumptions there. How do you know he didn't research other religions? you 2 don't know anything about him, yet both of you conveniently make generalizations about him.

I'd say both of you are the weak ones for needing to to constantly attack him by targeting his religion. That screams weakness, lack of character and insecurity to me.

grow up you two and get back to doing what you two do best.....

...bullying people who actually deserve it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No, he's right, that's what mass religion is. I'm not saying it's good or bad, but it is a support group.
so you are saying that he is also weak and conveniently chose the group he was born into?

That's a lot of assumptions there. How do you know he didn't research other religions? you 2 don't know anything about him, yet both of you conveniently make generalizations about him.

I'd say both of you are the weak ones for needing to to constantly attack him by targeting his religion. That screams weakness, lack of character and insecurity to me.

grow up you two and get back to doing what you two do best.....

...bullying people who actually deserve it.
I don't know how I can make this any clearer TBH.

"I am saying: ..." - "So you are saying:.."

What kind of moron are you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)