Books you're reading (13 Viewers)

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
The Trial (Kafka), The Collected Stories of Franz Kafka, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Carroll - I read it in one sitting extremely stoned... loved it), and right now I'm reading The Tales of Edgar Allen Poe.

All great books that I would recommend... although everyone's tastes are different.
Fucking awesome :tup: Especially Kafka. I'm reading Alice's too.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What I never understood is why critics can't decide on whether or not K was innocent. This is the first line:

“Someone must have been telling lies about Joseph K., for without having done anything wrong he was arrested one fine morning.”

So he is, in fact, innocent.

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
The last book I read was " Minerals and Rocks: Exercises in Crystallography, Mineralogy, and Hand Specimen Petrology" by Cornelis Klein. Pretty useful and pretty boring.
The last book I got was used as toilet paper due to the financial crisis and the ridiculous prices of the latter. Not very comfy, but my bottom has become a bit more intelligent I guess. :beer:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The last book I read was " Minerals and Rocks: Exercises in Crystallography, Mineralogy, and Hand Specimen Petrology" by Cornelis Klein. Pretty useful and pretty boring.
The last book I got was used as toilet paper due to the financial crisis and the ridiculous prices of the latter. Not very comfy, but my bottom has become a bit more intelligent I guess. :beer:
man you are like an advert for the MTV generation, all together now "wipe your ass with literature"

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'll be reading the book based on your recommendation, Besmir.

If it turns out to be crap, then I demand that you refund me the total amount I paid for the book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)