Books you're reading (28 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I just thoguht you were done with it in 4 days! I only ready a book by Paulo Coelho "Eleven minutes" and once I started I couldn't leave it until it was done. Really a great one and should be a movie.

Jan 3, 2010
Now go & watch the movie and tell us which one is better.
I think the majority of people will prefer the movie. Both are good, but the book is somewhat slow and gives a really detailed description of what life is like in certain parts of Napoli. It is a great book, but it's rather fragmentary at times and it can be difficult to grasp the larger meaning of things. But that may be exactly what he had in mind.

The movie is solid, but a lot easier to understand.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2504395 said:
not yet, but i have it, surely i'll watch..***..
Can't wait for the review then :D

I once had it on T.V but since Im never fan of Drama movies I opted not to watch it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2504316 said:
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, Splendid! such a heartbreaking story with a fluent telling, from time to time i can't help myself and cried!

..***..
Yeah, I just finished it last night. Top book, kinda depressing at times.

Jul 5, 2006
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2412198 said:
House of Night Series : Marked, actually i dont like vampire things and never find them cool, but insistence of my cousin i started the novel with prejudice but liked it indeed, cos' the excitement never ended and tempo wasnt down till the end:tup:

also now i am reading the second novel of the serie Betrayed:oops:..***..
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2415698 said:
Betrayed, second one of the serie by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast, as excited as the first one:martini:

..***..
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2418936 said:
Chosen,3rd one so far the most excited one also, finished it last night and started Untamed immediately:martini:

..***..
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2424498 said:
Untamed,4rd one i read it breathless,too.. things are getting confused increasingly:shocked:

..***..
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2432647 said:
Hunted,already finished it, God loved it:martini: i gotta start Tempted:excited:

..***..
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2440987 said:
Tempted , six one of the serie, loved this one too, how can i wait till 27th april for the new episode Burned? :frown:

..***..
Burned, this one fulfilled my expectations,too:beer:

..***..

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Petrostate by Marshall Goldman, great stuff from the formost Putin scholar. Explains the complex and interconnected web of Russian energy power throghout europe and central asia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)