Books you're reading (87 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Shantaram - Gregory David Roberts

I'm not much of a reader, but I loved this one, probably my favorite book. I never thought I'd laugh out loud from reading a book. Truly amazing.

Any recommendations similar to this book?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just finished "An American spy". Pretty decent book. Anyone who likes espionage as thematic won't be disappointed. It's part of trilogy so far but author left room for another sequel.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I've been on a sort of a reading frenzy these last two and a half weeks. I've read "After the Darkness" by Sidney Sheldon/Tili Bagsho, "1st to Die" by James Patterson and "Sidhartha" by Herman Hesse. Tonight im starting to read "Gideon's Trumpet" by Anthony Lewis and by the time i have finished it im planning of having in my possession the English version of "The Picture of Dorian Gray". I dont want to read it in Macedonian. I actually had a wonderful copy of the English version, 7 years ago when i first read it but i have lost it cause i have moved a lot of times since then :facepalm2:. So tomorrow im planning on ordering it from the internet and it will be the first ever thing that i have ever bought on internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and my 2 cents on the books i read:

"After the Darkness" and "1st to Die" are thriller/detective novels and if you are into that genre i recommend them highly. Especially Sheldon's "After the Darkness".
"Sidhartha" is a completely different genre from these other two and for those of you who like to read about journeys of self-discovery, spirituality and want to read something more philosophical then this book is going to be a great read. Its short and smart as i like to call it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)