Books you're reading (18 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
Interesting title. Can you describe a little more what it's about?
I highly recommend this book if you are a fan of math, logic or even philosophy.

I'm currently on page 150, Roger Penrose is trying in his book to figure out if it is possible for Artificial Intelligence to produce machines which can behave in a human brain manner (specially when it comes to feelings, emotions and analysis), so far the book is so interesting and extremely informative.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I highly recommend this book if you are a fan of math, logic or even philosophy.

I'm currently on page 150, Roger Penrose is trying in his book to figure out if it is possible for Artificial Intelligence to produce machines which can behave in a human brain manner (specially when it comes to feelings, emotions and analysis), so far the book is so interesting and extremely informative.
Sounds good if it's not too technical. Can I read it as a layman? :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

It doesn't sound like fiction, but pretty interesting nonetheless. I'll keep an eye open for it.

Dec 26, 2004
Sounds good if it's not too technical. Can I read it as a layman? :D
There is some mathematical explanation like when he trys to illustrate the Turing Machine but it is not that complicated and still you can easily skip such parts and concentrate only on the findings.

Easily one of the most informative books I have read lately, highly recommended.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's the one Johnny Depp made a movie about. This American journalist moved to PR to work there and all he's doing right now is getting drunk and fucking bitches. I'm only halfway into it, but it was written by Hunter S. Thompson so it's very entertaining to read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)