Bonera wants Juve now? (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Bonera reveals Bianconeri dream
Sunday 23 May, 2004

Daniele Bonera is one of the top transfer targets for the big clubs this summer and admits Juventus have already started talks.

“I know that several of the top sides are showing an interest in me,” said the Parma defender, “but my dream would be to play for Juventus.”

The former Brescia man will turn 23 at the end of this month and is preparing for action in the European Under-21 Championships.

He is nonetheless keeping up to date with the latest transfer movements at the Stadio Tardini, as the club needs to sell in order to stave off massive debts.

“I have been told that the Juve and Parma directors have already spoken about me,” revealed Bonera.

“I hope the move can be completed, as it would be just fantastic to make my Champions’ League debut with the Bianconeri jersey on my back.”

Juve have also targeted Gialloblu stars Alberto Gilardino, who currently seems closer to Roma, and Bonera’s fellow defender Matteo Ferrari.

Meanwhile, it’s reported that Perugia will take Juventus youth products Davide Chiumiento and Victor Boudianski on loan if they stay in Serie A next season.

The Grifoni will enter a play-off with the sixth-placed side in Serie B to decide who enters next year’s expanded 20-team top flight.

Before he said he wanted to go to Milan. That he was a Milanista. Now because Milan don't want him he says he wants Juve.

:eek:

First Zebina, now Bonera. Who's next????

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

This sucks big time. bonera is overated player.

Mexes deal to roma is almost done.

French newspaper L’Equipe maintains Roma have agreed terms with Auxerre for Philippe Mexes, while they look to Milan to replace Emerson.

It had already been reported that the Giallorossi were pinpointing Mexes to shore up their defence following the £18m sale of Walter Samuel to Real Madrid.

The player is a popular target among Europe’s biggest clubs, but the French press insists that Auxerre have already reached a basic agreement with the Olimpico outfit for approximately £4m.

L’Equipe also suggests that Mexes will “be in the Italian Capital next week to discuss personal terms and meet Coach Fabio Capello.”

Mexes was one of the players named by Francesco Totti when he demanded the team remain competitive if he was to stay on.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It really is a big disapointment to me about Mexes. He is available for cheap, and Moggi astonishingly passes on him (supposedly). I'm perplexed.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
bonera is a great defender already.
No he's not. he's a below average defender and i cant believe so many of you guys think that he'll add anything to Juve or is it that so many of you are happy just for the sake of buying players???... i'm 100% against his move to juve.

he's another C. Zenoni.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Mexes can go and have a nice time in Rome, as long as we get Ferrari now. He is the only defender I want to pair with Thuram, now.
I can feel, that Moggi will buy a bunch of shit this summer. Maybe something like this --->
Zebina
Bonera
Matuzalem

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

No he's not. he's a below average defender and i cant believe so many of you guys think that he'll add anything to Juve or is it that so many of you are happy just for the sake of buying players???... i'm 100% against his move to juve.

he's another C. Zenoni.
you're wrong pal, he is good, not wordclass, but a promising good player, and hes much better than zenoni

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    I REPEAT BONERA IS NOT JUVE MATERIAL!!!

Watch Parma games, he the worse defender ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)