Amr

Dec 25, 2003
ya,it ws the day when milan took the 17th scudetti

what a day for dida :wallbang:

he could have been killed

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
That's true McPiero. It's fun but it's wrong. The image of the flare being thrown next to Gattuso and suddenly he fell down freaked me out.
Really? I thought it hit Gattuso!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Its very bad what the roma fans did but Its one of the reasons I was attracted to Italian football. The atmosphere is like no other. Imagine the bombs and flares where banned. It will look like here. A bunch of sad looking faces and drunks:D
I see you probably have never been in the Curva during a game otherwise you wouldn't be talking so bravely and "bad boy gangsta" rapper like.
I have been in the visiting Curva in some of the roughest places in Italy like Juve-Milan, Inter-Milan (not really visiting curva), Roma-Milan, Lazio-Milan, etc. When you are constantly ducking during the game from flying metal objects, flares being thrown at you and balloons filled with Urine TRUST ME you don't THANK GOD Italian football is like this. I've seen people a few feet away receive metal objects on the head, pepper sprayed, stab wounds and broken bones while they were just watching the games.
This is a disgusting part of going to watch a game and is attracting less and less FOOTBALL fans and more and more sick fvcks who could care less about the game but want a reason to fight.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

I see you probably have never been in the Curva during a game otherwise you wouldn't be talking so bravely and "bad boy gangsta" rapper like.
I have been in the visiting Curva in some of the roughest places in Italy like Juve-Milan, Inter-Milan (not really visiting curva), Roma-Milan, Lazio-Milan, etc. When you are constantly ducking during the game from flying metal objects, flares being thrown at you and balloons filled with Urine TRUST ME you don't THANK GOD Italian football is like this. I've seen people a few feet away receive metal objects on the head, pepper sprayed, stab wounds and broken bones while they were just watching the games.
This is a disgusting part of going to watch a game and is attracting less and less FOOTBALL fans and more and more sick fvcks who could care less about the game but want a reason to fight.
Well said Nick... Your spot on as usual.

I do wonder how many of the people that think this stuff is great have actually attended games in italy.

P*ss balloons aint cool how ever hard you are... and lets here you say its great after youve had some maniac firing a flare gun at you

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I was at the game and this is what NOBODY SAW:

The way San Siro is made is that the MILANISTA CURVA is directly opposite the Visiting section so the groups like Fossa dei Leoni, Tigre, Brig., etc are completely on the other side of the stadium. (where the Roma fans were behind Dida we were behind the Roma keeper). HOWEVER, ABOVE the Roma fans where various unorganized Milan groups who are pretty bad and we don't allow them in our Curva which is about choreography (the banners you see week after week) and songs, etc. They (the others) are sick fvcks.
Anyhow, once the Roma fans began throwing flares they were welcomed from above with falling fruit, vegetables and the infamous URINE balloons thrown at will. This is not unusual when you are sitting in a visitors section BUT the non-written rule in the Curva's is that you don't throw stuff at the teams (or so I have been told: PAUL..is it true?): when they broke that it was open hunting season from above. However, the police moved in quickly and in large groups to avoid the groups meeting.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
:dielaugh: Na blood whats gwon is that you assumin out your battyhole and trying chat like the bad man. Thats the gangsta lingo:D

Im not going to expose myself cause this is just the net and ive never really been into the whole chatting about myself to complete strangers. I find it pretty wierd but thats me. Casual chat is cool though and I like this place cause its football. Incubo If youd seen what I have your eyes would bleed.

Yes I have never been to a match but I know what goes on. Very close Italian friend of mine from the south(naples) Ive known for years, if he was from the north then maybe we wouldnt be so close If know what im saying Incubo. The Urine ballons thats some sick shit:D

Instead of writing all the above I shouldve said Im Pakistani. Pathan blood:cool:

I can relate with my friend as we are both 2nd gens in the UK hes a few yrs older and mainly cause our cultures have some similarites.

At the end of the day its just football fans looking for trouble stupid yes but not as serious as you make it sound mister Van Damme:cool:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Yo Shawdowfag stop bum licking!
grow up little boy... the simple fact is what nick said is absolutely true and if you had ever actually been to away games in italy you would know it.

Cut the insults

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

:dielaugh: Na blood whats gwon is that you assumin out your battyhole and trying chat like the bad man. Thats the gangsta lingo:D

Im not going to expose myself cause this is just the net and ive never really been into the whole chatting about myself to complete strangers. I find it pretty wierd but thats me. Casual chat is cool though and I like this place cause its football. Incubo If youd seen what I have your eyes would bleed.

Yes I have never been to a match but I know what goes on. Very close Italian friend of mine from the south(naples) Ive known for years, if he was from the north then maybe we wouldnt be so close If know what im saying Incubo. The Urine ballons thats some sick shit:D

Instead of writing all the above I shouldve said Im Pakistani. Pathan blood:cool:

I can relate with my friend as we are both 2nd gens in the UK hes a few yrs older and mainly cause our cultures have some similarites.

At the end of the day its just football fans looking for trouble stupid yes but not as serious as you make it sound mister Van Damme:cool:
Don't take this the wrong way Vanilla Ice but WTF are you saying?
Either I'm not up to date with the "streets" slang now a days or grammar and sentence structure are foreign to you.
never mind "what your eyes" saw..the funny thing is that this BAD BOY image your implying .. this attitude...guys like that are the first one who get carried off crying before the game even starts. I also wouldn't comment on Shadowfax because he has seen things in the stadium you probably have not seen in any RAP video.
Are you trying to impress me because you now a Mobster from Naples?????
Grow up ....

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I know its true thats a small part of why i started watching Serie A.Not the piss ballons. The colour and passion and obvious violence which comes up too. Im not being sick but the behaviour of the fans I can relate to. I know its bad but it comes natural if ever our team is losing in cricket there is trouble a million times worse than a football match. Pakistan being the 2nd most corrupt country in the world after SA(and you know how ****ed up that is) its sick. And not only back home over in the UK the amount of Indian blood just because of we were losing a game which was rigged for money by my motherland envoked animal instincts. ez

I heard some nice storys from my naples brother that some oy u may not of heard.

Inter fans threatnin Ronaldo and his mum, Own Juve fans trying to beat up Del Piero. bomb nearly hitting Ze ,Elias as he walked into the dugout by inter fans. A hitman being hired for DP after Euro 00. Football is more than a game in Italy, South America.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Vanilla Ice:D Only if I was white. What attitude Youre the one saying im a MOBSTER when you dont know me. And getting vexed. Im smiling though. This is the most fun chat Ive had at this place.

Obviously you can assume what you want of how I am. Getting pictures in your head of me holding an Ak looking smoothed out:cool:

Its one of the reasons I dont do Msn chat and all the other nonsense. IPeople are phony and act like someone else. Never been into it. Although this is quite fun cause I dont post that much and youve made me laugh.

Alright Im off to link the boys in Balham station and go kill some people including women and children cause Im a Bad Mutha...... Im so bad I had to dot the F word. Anyone who thinks Im fake come get some. Incubo called me Vanilla Ice and a Mobster, thats some combo, thanks:cool: Take it ez.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Vanilla Ice:D Only if I was white. What attitude Youre the one saying im a MOBSTER when you dont know me. And getting vexed. Im smiling though. This is the most fun chat Ive had at this place.

Obviously you can assume what you want of how I am. Getting pictures in your head of me holding an Ak looking smoothed out:cool:

Its one of the reasons I dont do Msn chat and all the other nonsense. IPeople are phony and act like someone else. Never been into it. Although this is quite fun cause I dont post that much and youve made me laugh.

Alright Im off to link the boys in Balham station and go kill some people including women and children cause Im a Bad Mutha...... Im so bad I had to dot the F word. Anyone who thinks Im fake come get some. Incubo called me Vanilla Ice and a Mobster, thats some combo, thanks:cool: Take it ez.
Once again making no sense...
I grew up in New York and was witness to all the wanna be bad boys...your "I'm a VERY BAD MAN" schtick makes me laugh junior.
I can see that you view the Mobster, Gangsta as the real tough guy but try getting a University Degree then I'll take my hat off to you....anyone can be act like a tough guy..not everyone can use their brain.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

I dont really wanna get into this but:
you're here bragging that you're a "bad ass gangster" and you have an awesome too-good-to-be-true gangster life to be online talking to people, with all the bad grammar and non-understandable street talk, and saying that IPeople are phony? guess what! you're phony too, because just like me you're posting on these forums and talking to people you dont know.

Id really like to understand what you've said in your previous posts, but I cannot, because you seem to be so into this street talk that it has gotten even to your writing, making it incoherent when its read. I must have missed that part of history when typing nonsense sentences with bad grammar and spelling became cool.

Maybe you think its "so damn kewl and awesome" to see people that go to a football match to watch it get hit on the head by genetically altered fruit, piss balloons, flares, and God knows what kind of stuff they throw there. Getting hit and burned by a flare is not a cool thing, you could easily get a two or third degree burn, and just by going to a football match to support your team. You think its cool to rig blood just because your team is losing? You think its cool to go to a football match to disturb the people that are there watching the match?
Would you rather go to a stadium were all these violents acts, such as watching people right besides you get hurt or burn, happen, instead of all the coreographies, singing, the usual anti-the other team bashing, drinking some alcohol, but all in good fun?

And I hope that when you said this: "Im off to link the boys in Balham station and go kill some people including women and children cause Im a Bad Mutha" you were kidding or being ironic, because killing women and children right now could make you a "bad mutha****a", but lets see when you get caught and go to jail if you'll still be one.

Yo Shawdowfag stop bum licking!
Since when agreeing with other people, especially your friends, was called "bum licking"?

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I can see that you view the Mobster, Gangsta as the real tough guy but try getting a University Degree then I'll take my hat off to you.
I was having fun, cause you told me I was a Mobster and Vanilla Ice.
You grew up in New York..good for you.
Getting a Degree and studying is the real bad man, no question. If I sound like one its because we are totally different and plus Im joking about a lot and youre getting the wrong impression. I dont condone violence because its wrong. Im hot blooded thats my nature so i will react if provoked. Dont get the idea that im a confused wannabe bad boy that thinks causing trouble is cool. Im not. What I do want to say is that all the bad things that go on during a game theres much worse outside so think of that.

And fabiana my grammar is stupendously suave, impudent female! I was only joking about that. U take it way too serious!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

I was having fun, cause you told me I was a Mobster and Vanilla Ice.
You grew up in New York..good for you.
Getting a Degree and studying is the real bad man, no question. If I sound like one its because we are totally different and plus Im joking about a lot and youre getting the wrong impression. I dont condone violence because its wrong. Im hot blooded thats my nature so i will react if provoked. Dont get the idea that im a confused wannabe bad boy that thinks causing trouble is cool. Im not. What I do want to say is that all the bad things that go on during a game theres much worse outside so think of that.

And fabiana my grammar is stupendously suave, impudent female! I was only joking about that. U take it way too serious!
Ok ok, so now you have good grammar! I can finally understand you
But didnt you said that you dont liked "IPeople" because they pretended to be something they're not. Werent you pretending to be a "bad ass gangster"?

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Werent you pretending to be a "bad ass gangster"?

Well I dont know youre presumption of ''bad ass gangster'' Is it that youre saying Ive got a gangsta of a bum. Cheers!

You may have thought I was trying to be one because u didnt catch the lingo or that I was being sarcastic about killing
I dont want to go deep and talk about myself cause there is no point, this is a football forum..make a forum called 187 then I'll talk about my gansta life. (joking)

Believe what you want. I can tell you that there is nothing bad(good) about being a gangsta. People get into little crews and expand doing all kinds of things because they cant handle life. The truth is that they have everything they need compared to the real gangstas back home and in the 3rd world who get by with little and not once do they complain.

You wouldnt be able to comprehend how something so minor turns out into violence.(my friend sold a fake rolex to some loud mouth fool last month he knew it was fake but business is business hes still gonna get ripped off, few days later me and some friends sitting in Wimbledon the idiot comes over with his mans and gets lippy and starts off the fight we damage them and thankfully only get a warning from the police cause camera caught them starting the fight. This kinda crap happens often and much serious even if you dont look for it. So petty and stupid. Gun culture is on the rise and is the most cowardice thing ever. Having a gun is like fashion, Its like a lady with a gucci bag:D

Im not an idiot wannabe but the enviornment I live in is mashed up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)