Bombs over San Siro (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++

Well I dont know youre presumption of ''bad ass gangster'' Is it that youre saying Ive got a gangsta of a bum. Cheers!

You may have thought I was trying to be one because u didnt catch the lingo or that I was being sarcastic about killing
I dont want to go deep and talk about myself cause there is no point, this is a football forum..make a forum called 187 then I'll talk about my gansta life. (joking)

Believe what you want. I can tell you that there is nothing bad(good) about being a gangsta. People get into little crews and expand doing all kinds of things because they cant handle life. The truth is that they have everything they need compared to the real gangstas back home and in the 3rd world who get by with little and not once do they complain.

You wouldnt be able to comprehend how something so minor turns out into violence.(my friend sold a fake rolex to some loud mouth fool last month he knew it was fake but business is business hes still gonna get ripped off, few days later me and some friends sitting in Wimbledon the idiot comes over with his mans and gets lippy and starts off the fight we damage them and thankfully only get a warning from the police cause camera caught them starting the fight. This kinda crap happens often and much serious even if you dont look for it. So petty and stupid. Gun culture is on the rise and is the most cowardice thing ever. Having a gun is like fashion, Its like a lady with a gucci bag:D

Im not an idiot wannabe but the enviornment I live in is mashed up.
1. I didnt know if you were being serious or ironic about killing women and children, hence I asked.
2. Tell me about "having a gun is like fashion". Thats the absolutely high fashion here. Three months ago I got my TAG Heuer watch and my cellphone stolen, and I almost got shot. Everyone has a gun here, and the government doesnt give a shit, and gives more firearms to the people that support it.
3. The environment where I live is very screwed up too, we're one of the countries with a worst economy in the World, the president is Fidel Castro's best friend and #1 ally, but I really try to make the best out of it and dont let it get to me. Venezuelans are very uncivilized people, but we still know how to behave in a football stadium.

I dont think Milan fans are pigs, the ones Ive met are nice.

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #43
    McPiero this is not the "hood" so you won't get any respect by telling us about your gangsta life.
    The sad part is that you are not the first one with these kind of thoughts. Almost everyone nowadays looks up to the hooligans and wants to be one of them. Now you can se Stone Island clothes on 14 year old boys who obviously have no idea what it is about.
    I can honestly say that I have respect for many of the real firm members, not because of what they do but because why they do it. They fight because they feel that they defend the clubs colours, a noble cause. But most of the people who wants to be in these groups today, does no want to defend the team nor do they want to fight they just want to be cool and say that they are Ultras.
    Went rather off-topic there, it's just something that has been bugging me for some time now. :)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    both BB milan + Roma fans r pigs :LOL: (no offense for all fnas of em here)
    I suggest you go to a game before you talk....thanks

MCPIERO: your not even worth answering Bro....let me know when you get out of that "I'm a bad mutha****a AI'TTTT"

I've come to the conclusion that responding to you if like taking a dump:

Necessary yet disgusting. No offense....KEEP IT REAL BOYZZZZZZZZZZZ (Insert BAD BOY Blood/CRIP hand gesture here)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    MCPIERO: your not even worth answering Bro....let me know when you get out of that "I'm a bad mutha****a AI'TTTT"
    No can do, I gotta keep the Vanilla Ice Mobster Image for you:D

I've come to the conclusion that responding to you if like taking a dump:
    You had to talk about your bumhole didnt you.

(Insert BAD BOY Blood/CRIP hand gesture here)
    Thats L.A bruvs.

McPiero this is not the "hood" so you won't get any respect by telling us about your gangsta life.
    Damn that, I was praying to come on the net and share my gansta life and get people saying "U da man" there is nothing more satisfying, except Angelina Jolies bum in tomb raider:drool::drool::drool:

I dont know any Ultras personally but U have to admire the choreography they come up with.

fab' im happy that youre alright after youre ordeal. Very cowardly what happend to you but ultimately it will harden you. Being a girl just dont get to hard otherwise men will start worrying that all is not what it seems.
    You should become street smart like its second nature in your country, its 100 times worse than the UK. Its the corruption of your leaders just like Pakistan. Take care

Jan 7, 2004

Damn that, I was praying to come on the net and share my gansta life and get people saying "U da man" there is nothing more satisfying, except Angelina Jolies bum in tomb raider:drool::drool::drool:

nothing is more satisfying than that

Aug 1, 2003
    Goddamn, URINE balloons? Wow. Never knew it was that bad. The first and last time I ever saw Juve and Milan fans were at the CL final, and they behaved quite well...

Fossa members are still scary though.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    Sorry..if I oversaw that following thing...but aren't there any cameras in the stadiums monitoring crowds?? :can't imagine:
    How would that help?

Once the damage is done..its pointless...even if there is video evidence to prosecute it will be some minor infraction like vandalism, etc.
    The problem has to be CUT OFF before it can begin...extensive searches...more police presence in unmarked areas....banning certain groups.

Aug 1, 2003
    I was bout to mention it too, oh well. a little too late :D

But honest, they ARE scary, especially for a not-exposed-to-italian-football person like me. going there for the first time and seeing a sea of red and black with "FOSSA" at the back of their jerseys are already freaky, but they just give you this 'look' when you're black and white :wth: :scared:

Which reminds me, did you go to the CL final, Nick?

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #57

I dont know any Ultras personally but U have to admire the choreography they come up with.
    You do not have to be an Ultra to make the tifos.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Which reminds me, did you go to the CL final, Nick?
    Unfortunately I didn't...tickets were hard to come by for Milan and Juve fans in Italy.

Plus I was not in Italy that long to have the connections I have now. Anyhow that was probably the most subdued match for fan violence...which is good.

By the way, its not the Ultras who come up with the choreography...its the heads of the various groups who are the most respectful and peaceful.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Goddamn, URINE balloons? Wow. Never knew it was that bad. The first and last time I ever saw Juve and Milan fans were at the CL final, and they behaved quite well...

Fossa members are still scary though.

he he... The FDL are pvssy cats sally

If they bother you... please never go to see juve at Artemio Franchi

Aug 1, 2003
    lol. Ah well the fans at Manchester were really wonderful and all the patterns they came up with, really admirable.

is fossa the biggest fan base for milan? everywhere i meet any milanista all of them seem to be much passionate bout FDL. went to their site and it's in italian. bloody hell :frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)