Bologna ? - ? Juventus (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
I really dont get those of you that say we should rest players for this match.

This could well turn out to be our most important match in serie A plus bologna are no walk over... it will be a hard game.

If we win this game we will be 8 points clear and only a hairs breath from the title.
These points would essentially mean we can afford (in worst case) to lose to both roma and lazio plus draw one of our remaining four games and still win the league.... if we lose the scenario is very different and the presure will be on us rather than our rivals.

We have no midweek game this week so there is no need to rest anyone.
Plus with the hard games next weekend and the following tuesday, we need to be in good position so as to allow ourselves to rest players against brescia the following week.... a loss today will not allow us to do that.

Please do not rest anyone, this really is a must win game and could well be where we win the league title.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by yoli ] ++
but erik, what's that in your sign?!
Elena is about to correct it for me (I got the spelling wrong as my Russian is VERY bad). So I'll change it soon and then you'll probably understand it ;)

yoli

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Elena is about to correct it for me (I got the spelling wrong as my Russian is VERY bad). So I'll change it soon and then you'll probably understand it ;)
:)do you mean that you know russian? :touched:
it looked as if you just copied and pasted it in babelfish ;)
but it was quite understandable though :)
what's that? an except from a book or what?

btw am i the only who'll see this match? :)
i'm afraid it's gonna be a usual boring juve game haha ;) :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by yoli ] ++
:)do you mean that you know russian? :touched:
I don't actually, but two of my friends do and they tought me some words. I might start learning Russian next year when a they start a course at my university but I haven't made up my mind on that one yet though I'd really like to learn Russian.

it looked as if you just copied and pasted it in babelfish ;)
but it was quite understandable though :)
what's that? an except from a book or what?
Not Babelfish, but www.translate.ru
I figured it would be wiser to use a Russian translator for the words that I didn't know :D

Those are Charles Dickens' words - I added a little ironic touch by translating it into Russian. ;) Read the entire verse (in English) here!

BTW - I now have a new version in my signature, translated by Elena. :)

ex-rasp9

Apr 8, 2003
well, i'm so surprised, guys... i mean your interest in russian...
it's definitely a very complicated language and not so many ppl in the world are eager to learn it if they don't have to use it, actually...at least, i've got such an opinion...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Back to the game... Paul is right, WE SHOULDNT REST OUR PLAYERS !!!!

I'm getting a little sick and tired of hearing Lippi say that the likes of DiVaio and DP are missing match fitness. The obvious answer is PLAY THEM, so that they can attain match fitness !!!!

Since we have 1 foot out the door of the CL, it looks like we will have to settle for the scudetto.We have a 5 point lead, lets not lose it !!

Bologna 1 Juventus 2

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
So basically you're saying we should concentrate on the League title because the Champions League is a lost cause? That's ridiculous! With a couple of smart moves, I believe we can win them both!

yoli

Aug 3, 2002
i'm sorree for starting this off-top :embarass:
vit, that quote looked a bit different a couple of hours ago :) now it's ok
erik, you tried to boast? hehe sorree for spoiling the show :D
i didn't really get the reason why you decided 2 translate it into russian and not any other language :confused:but anyway...
ex-rasp9, me too - surprised :)
i didn't have to learn it though :D

but gettin back to the game - it starts in 15 minutes :)
i've heard some rumours about quarrels between lippi and dp, the latter wasn't satisfied with replace in cl match
i hope everything's gonna be ok

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Here's the line-up:

Buffon
Thuram-Montero-Iuliano-Pessotto
Zambrotta-Tacchinardi-Davids-Nedved
Zalayeta-DP

Only a few changes. Camo and Ciro are on the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)