Bologna ? - ? Juventus (1 Viewer)

Adora

Mar 16, 2003
They have good defence, it is not easy to win them, and I think we tried too hard on the CL,lack of rest,so it would probably be a tie I think. Trezeguet still cannot play, no good mid striker, good luck to juve.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nedved must play, from now on juve must be repared evrything for the CL clash against barca.

Divaio must be in the firts team too.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Nedved will play, I don't think there are any games mid-week and we need him. Hope to see a positive response from the team.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
We need to secure the 3 points of this match to protect our comfortable lead in the Scudetto race .. but playing in the Dall'Ara isn't exactly easy ..

Tudor will be missing this match thru suspension whereas Trezeguet will miss it because of his god damn shoulder injury .. On the other hand, I hope Di Vaio and Conte start this match, their contrbution to the team will be important in the remainder of the season .. Ferrara has been playing his socks out for the past month so I believe a rest would do him well .. Iuliano in .. Del Piero also needs to play to regain his form and fitness ..

Anyway, Bologna have had a dip in form recently .. losing 1-5 against Como and then drawing 1-1 with Perugia .. do you think we can handle them ;) ??

It seems that we have a good record in the Dell'Ara (past encounters):

10/20/2001 Bologna-Juventus 0-0

05/20/2001 Bologna-Juventus 1-4

04/09/2000 Bologna-Juventus 0-2

01/27/1999 Bologna-Juventus 0-1

--------------------------- Gigi --------------------------------

----- Lilian ----- Mark ------- Paolo ---- Luca (Pesso) ----

----- Mauro ---- Alessio ---- Edgar ---- Luca (Zambro) --

------------------------ Alex -------- Marco --------------------

;)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
Bologna will be under big pressure after their last miserable results & especially after their humiliation on the hands of Como (5 - 1) , so they will be searching for their old form & they will absolutely be very hard to beat . so Juve should play with full power in order to gain the maximum points cause as we know one of our main rivals will lose points (i hope a draw) , & therefore with our win we will be on the verge of retaining the scudetto for the 27th time.

forza Juve

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
We need to secure the 3 points of this match to protect our comfortable lead in the Scudetto race .. but playing in the Dall'Ara isn't exactly easy ..

Tudor will be missing this match thru suspension whereas Trezeguet will miss it because of his god damn shoulder injury .. On the other hand, I hope Di Vaio and Conte start this match, their contrbution to the team will be important in the remainder of the season .. Ferrara has been playing his socks out for the past month so I believe a rest would do him well .. Iuliano in .. Del Piero also needs to play to regain his form and fitness ..

Anyway, Bologna have had a dip in form recently .. losing 1-5 against Como and then drawing 1-1 with Perugia .. do you think we can handle them ;) ??

It seems that we have a good record in the Dell'Ara (past encounters):

10/20/2001 Bologna-Juventus 0-0

05/20/2001 Bologna-Juventus 1-4

04/09/2000 Bologna-Juventus 0-2

01/27/1999 Bologna-Juventus 0-1

--------------------------- Gigi --------------------------------

----- Lilian ----- Mark ------- Paolo ---- Luca (Pesso) ----

----- Mauro ---- Alessio ---- Edgar ---- Luca (Zambro) --

------------------------ Alex -------- Marco --------------------

;)
I would play the same line-up! But I am not sure, if Marco can play from the beginning again! I hope so! We will need him!

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Probable formations, from gazzetta.it...

Bologna(3-4-2-1): Pagliuca - Zaccardo, Falcone, Castellini - Nervo, Olive, Amoroso, Paramatti - Signori, Locatelli - Cruz

Juventus(4-4-2): Buffon - Thuram, Ferrara, Montero, Zambrotta - Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Davids, Nedved - Del Piero Zalayeta.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
take that inter wont win in the derby...that means we can go 8 points clear!

i would play nedved for the first half and bring in olivera, if the game is comfortable. and start with di viaio.

buffon
thuram ferrara montero zamb
camo tach davids
nedved
di viaio del piero

i havent seen enough of del piero and di viaio. this could be amazing...

bubba

Apr 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
we should play at least 1 reserve.....i want to see us win but not at the cost of sacrificing youth talent- when we're 5 pts top.
i think its better to play the reserves after we win the title, if we win it, or at most, bring them one of them on every game when we are comfortable....

cause it isnt smart to put too much pressure on the youth players i think...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I would play Neddy from the start in a 4-3-1-2 and if we got a good lead, then take him off for Pesso, who would go to left back, and bring Zambro into left midfield in what would be a 4-4-2.

P.S. Since there are no games midweek I think Lippi should play DP for as long as possible because he didn't look at all matchfit against Barca.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Well if we are serious about getting the right results in the Nou camp then its time to give all our big guns 90 mins each till the return leg so that they can be match fit and that projected lineup with Dp and Zala feels me with dread n, not only because I don't think Zala is not good enuff but also even if I am wrong he is not being played regularly to be called upon to do a good job in the cl

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Did you change your nick name too?:eek:
So many did it lately :stress: the situation start to be confused :confused:
Anycase... nice that you came back with your old avatar: is very nice :thumb:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Well if we are serious about getting the right results in the Nou camp then its time to give all our big guns 90 mins each till the return leg so that they can be match fit and that projected lineup with Dp and Zala feels me with dread n, not only because I don't think Zala is not good enuff but also even if I am wrong he is not being played regularly to be called upon to do a good job in the cl
Are you sure that the strike force that will start in the Barca match is DP and Zala, because from what I have heard from Channel4.com, Lippi is planning to play Del Piero and Di Vaio this weekend, so I really don't understand what's going on :confused:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Divaio miust be the man to form the partnership with delpiero, Zala, no.

But there is a high % that lippi deposits all his faith in zala for this game. I dont understand to tell you the truth.Another thing that make me things is what lippi said today, He said that trezeguet will be ready for roma clash, or at least for the barca game, my question is, will lippi let a out of fit treze, play a so importanat match? when we will have in that time 2 strikers ready to play (diavio and zala) that played both bologna and roma games?.

I think if lippi saw that treze is ready to play (with or without have played in the bologna-roma games) , he will use him.

What can we do?
Use logik and believe in divaio and zala(both with minutes in bologna-roma games), or try with our top scorer treze, who can be no it fit??(or at least with some minutes in the roma game).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
Probable formations, from gazzetta.it...

Bologna(3-4-2-1): Pagliuca - Zaccardo, Falcone, Castellini - Nervo, Olive, Amoroso, Paramatti - Signori, Locatelli - Cruz

Juventus(4-4-2): Buffon - Thuram, Ferrara, Montero, Zambrotta - Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Davids, Nedved - Del Piero Zalayeta.
Hmmmmmmm... Channel4's was totally different. Which one do you think we will most likely play with? Is gazzetta more direct than Football Italia, because I don't visit there at all.

Anyways, here is FI's probable lineups:

Buffon - Thuram,Iuliano,Montero,Pessotto - Camoranesi,Tacchinardi,Davids,Zambrotta - Del Piero,Di Vaio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)