Bojinov joins Juventus (7 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Have fun with Ibra, I'm sure you'll love him to death. He's the greatest player ever to wear the bianconeri shirt and I hope he does it the same with Inter.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
But the news says this:

The forward is coming from a disappointing season with Juventus and will surely not remain with the Bianconeri if the Old Lady is demoted to Serie B

...so if we stay in serie A he will reamin with us.:wallbang:

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
edpiero said:
Have fun with Ibra, I'm sure you'll love him to death. He's the greatest player ever to wear the bianconeri shirt and I hope he does it the same with Inter.
Actually fi you know Inter fans as well as me, NOBODY is that happy about this, the true problem arrises from the fact that although Ibra is a terrific talent, he is too stuck up and very unstable, remember the match which you lost 1-0 in Del Alpi 2004/2005 when he headbutt Cordoba for no reason?:disagree:

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Karim Abdoun said:
Actually fi you know Inter fans as well as me, NOBODY is that happy about this, the true problem arrises from the fact that although Ibra is a terrific talent, he is too stuck up and very unstable, remember the match which you lost 1-0 in Del Alpi 2004/2005 when he headbutt Cordoba for no reason?:disagree:

wth... Inter spy

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Karim Abdoun said:
Who said I was happy ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)