Bobo Vieri - Calciopoli Hero (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
You know,in all seriousness,if Vieri wants to have a go at the NT again,he can still own Toni when it comes to finishing.I dont care if he's 35.An inform Vieri can still be do very well for the Azzurri.

Sep 26, 2007
besides Toni, name me one out and out Italian striker/finisher thats better than Bobo at this point ??

If you say Gila, its only because you think he's cuter :D
How about Totti but, he isn't available for the NT

Gila might be cuter but, he is no Bobo. ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Learn English grammar
Sorry, Sarah, BUT you are wrong.

"One of the most frequent errors in comma usage is the placement of a comma after a coordinating conjunction. We cannot say that the comma will always come before the conjunction and never after, but it would be a rare event, indeed, that we need to follow a coordinating conjunction with a comma. When speaking, we do sometimes pause after the little conjunction, but there is seldom a good reason to put a comma there."

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/commas.htm

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Sorry, Sarah, BUT you are wrong.

"One of the most frequent errors in comma usage is the placement of a comma after a coordinating conjunction. We cannot say that the comma will always come before the conjunction and never after, but it would be a rare event, indeed, that we need to follow a coordinating conjunction with a comma. When speaking, we do sometimes pause after the little conjunction, but there is seldom a good reason to put a comma there."

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/commas.htm

Thanks for enlightening me Andy. I guess I just lost my reign as the Comma Queen which is a bit depressing. Although I have never been called out on it by my teachers who are sticklers for punctuation and even Microsoft Word doesn't call me out on it but thats not really the authority on grammar. So I'm actually going to take back my reign as the Comma Queen because thats the beautiful thing about language it can be interpreted in so many different ways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)