Board & Management (12 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In the letter sent by Juventus to Real Madrid and Barcelona, the general manager, Maurizio Scanavino, says that UEFA has threatened Juventus with expulsion from European competitions for 5 years. [AS via @MatthijsPog)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
In the letter sent by Juventus to Real Madrid and Barcelona, the general manager, Maurizio Scanavino, says that UEFA has threatened Juventus with expulsion from European competitions for 5 years. [AS via @MatthijsPog)
I don't doubt UEFA would do that, but I doubt a guy named MatthijsPog would know what's written in the letter.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
As soon as we are blackmailed management take it up the culo, and they tell me Elkann is not a pussy :lol:
Really can't understand him bending over even figc now we will always be Targetted by Gravina and Ceferin.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have informed Barcelona and Real Madrid that they are OUT of the Super League. [@Millar_Colin)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Really can't understand him bending over even figc now we will always be Targetted by Gravina and Ceferin.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have informed Barcelona and Real Madrid that they are OUT of the Super League. [@Millar_Colin)
It's literally what I've been saying for weeks, the figc and uefa will fuck with us so long Elkann remains.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Good, let’s leave that chapter behind us.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys just to remind all of you, this here is our last hope

IMG_1320.jpeg
Just remember elkunt promised he would defend this club and its fans at the outset of the latest scandal... instead he was busy celebrating crapoli's scudetto. That there is the owner of our club.
7391729_09203355_RNT_4386.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Why does she look like a male?
Why does she look like his mum?

juvesince96

Nov 30, 2021
I've been patient this whole season and never lost my optimism despite all that was happening, but I think this news of us dissociating from the SL is what will finally break me. Let UEFA ban us for 5 years. Let FIGC send us to Serie C, I will still watch shitty streams and be a fan, but don't bend over like that.
Fuck this club if true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)