Board & Management (12 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Here's to another 10 straight scuddetti & a major scandal.
I'll take it right now.

I want to hit 50 scudetti before anybody else even gets to 20. They're gonna punish us some way regardless, might as well rub our success in their faces while they figure out how they're gonna do it

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'd prefer not to play in the conference league tbh Europa league i can stomach. Not conference.
Poisoned chalice. If we take it seriously and go to win it we need to rotate more meaning more game time for the runts of our squad.

If we dismiss it and play the shite XI it hurts our UEFA coefficient i think?

I think we should treat it like the Coppa Italia. Wouldn't mind winning it but not a priority. Take it sort of seriously, but play a second string.

- - - Updated - - -

Bold as brass this boy

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'd prefer not to play in the conference league tbh Europa league i can stomach. Not conference.
We won't play in europe for AT LEAST a year I can assure you of that

- - - Updated - - -

With the wait ADL is standing with Giuntoli, Manna may still get his wish

- - - Updated - - -

This piece of shit.... special place in hell along with Fachetti and Guido Rossi who are keeping his chair warm

- - - Updated - - -

What? Arrivabene was at Ferrari lol
4321... even point deductions sound more attacking than Allegri ball

Jul 13, 2010
Oh stop being all dramatic. I see it as 'those who were in the management at the time of false accounting are guilty', which is actually technically the truth

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

What? Arrivabene was at Ferrari lol
So why they asked for 11 points first?

- - - Updated - - -

I for one am glad that it's over.

Focus on a new DS and coach now.
The thing is, it won’t be. We did not defend ourselves in the face of a ridiculous punishment, so more will come our way. Maybe not immediately but right in the middle of next period if success.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
May 30 will officially be remembered for the day that “Fino alla Fine” died.

Congratulations to FIGC, congratulations to UEFA and above all congratulations to Agnelli, Elkann and Juventus management, they achieved what they wanted to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)