Board & Management (36 Viewers)

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
If this wasnt fucking family money laundring club, management would sancion every one responible who put a club in a situation like this. Sue them and put them in jail.

Fuck paratici, agnelli and co.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
If this wasnt fucking family money laundring club, management would sancion every one responible who put a club in a situation like this. Sue them and put them in jail.

Fuck paratici, agnelli and co.
Start to believe they did even worser things and cheated more otherwise you wouldn’t just accept that

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Good. Football feels like a waste of time now tbh.
If I was Juve i would support and pay every journalist/influencer out there to write some dirty shit about UEFA and FIGC ( this is what they have been doing against Juve and SL i think).

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Close the fucking doors. I'm actually starting to hate this club.

Bullied off the pitch every few years

&

With no exaggeration, we're one of the least entertaining, most soulless televised clubs on the pitch too when you consider our resources.

There's really nothing to like about this Juve. We're a failed attempt at a corporate brand.

If we don't sell the club I'm just carrying on watching a little football here & there as a neutral. I feel nothing for this club, kinda like when game developers make a 10/10 game and they all leave the studio but you don't realise & wonder why their next game is shit.

Juve is just a name now. A nostalgia act.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
either they negotiated a non official plea bargain and the salary case won't affect next season or they are officially free of any testosterone

i still can't believe this shit
Maybe they want to activate the exit clause of Allegri. Still think it is more misinterpretation but can't rule out anything with our spineless owners.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Bullied off the pitch every few years

&

With no exaggeration, we're one of the least entertaining, most soulless televised clubs on the pitch too when you consider our resources.

There's really nothing to like about this Juve. We're a failed attempt at a corporate brand.

If we don't sell the club I'm just carrying on watching a little football here & there as a neutral. I feel nothing for this club, kinda like when game developers make a 10/10 game and they all leave the studio but you don't realise & wonder why their next game is shit.

Juve is just a name now. A nostalgia act.
I feel your pain. This is not the Juve I fell in love with and it’s more than just the dull and lifeless approach to football. There is something rotting at the core of this club, the logo change was the start of it, so many poor decisions at board room level, stupid use of plus valenza, no strategic focus or direction at director level, awful managerial appointments and terrible transfer strategy.

Now we have 25 players and I would say I despise 80% of them and can barely tolerate the other 20%. This club has completely lost its identity and I’m not sure we’re ever going to get that back

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
People thinking Elkann is going to fight this don't remember 2006.
The bastard was pleased with our relegation and he is also pleased how things are going now.
If they relegate us he wouldn't bat an eye and think only about how many overpaid players get to leave the club.

My decision to become a casual Juve suporter has never been more vindicated because of this spinless cuck management.

PS Just sell the club Johnny boy and fuck off.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Well I have to applaud you for your resilience.
I wish that you had run Juve and not these spinless bastards. My gut tells me that you at least would have gone down fighting.
Maybe in another life, who knows.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
As nauseating and disappointing as it is, there's always hope of another dawn. We've been through it with Del Neri and Zacheroni...no?

Tomorrow I will meet Del Piero in Amman for a gala dinner, I look forward to seeing what he has to say about this mess in private, maybe he can give us a glimmer of hope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)