Board & Management (8 Viewers)

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
In bayern you win a league, lost against champions league finalist and for that, you get sacked. And than here is max alegshit.

This club is really something else.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
your reasoning is they deducted points. my reasoning is empoli, monza, roma, fiorentina would meant deduction of points doesn't matter.

you blame outside forces. play the victim card. the inter mentality. i blame poor planning and being soft.

we are not the same.
No you're not getting it, they want us out of CL. We currently had enough points for CL. If we had 12 more they would deduct us 22 points. Because if we make CL any points removed are essentially worthless, unless we were challenging for the scudetto (which we weren't). The club made note of this in their response.

Victim card....imagine a juventino saying this right now.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
No you're not getting it, they want us out of CL. We currently had enough points for CL. If we had 12 more they would deduct us 22 points. Because if we make CL any points removed are essentially worthless, unless we were challenging for the scudetto (which we weren't). The club made note of this in their response.

Victim card....imagine a juventino saying this right now.
I think what Lion is saying is that when we got the -10 points all we had to do was to win the last 3 games and we would be in the CL. But the team shat itself as usual.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think what Lion is saying is that when we got the -10 points all we had to do was to win the last 3 games and we would be in the CL. But the team shat itself as usual.
It's easy to say that in terms of numbers but the players and us fans have no idea what punishment is coming next or the metric used for it, which is seriously demoralising.

There's no doubt that even without points penalties this was not going to be a successful or entertaining season, but I'm almost certain we'd have finished second as that was our trajectory, and the rest of the teams were largely shit apart from obvioudly Napoli and also Lazio. Inter have found some late form but the championship and table is distorted.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No it wouldn’t matter at all. UEFA would have banned us anyway. It’s absolutely impossible that this club would have been allowed to play European football next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)