Board & Management (41 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
the way i see it:

bezos creates lots of jobs in countries that have his his warehouses, chances are entire UK government web runs off amazon web services. probably this site too. don't underestimate how powerful a corporation like amazon can bend over governments to their will.

aside from that streaming servicess are realizing streaming content isn't good enough for viewership retaining and they have been trying to poach streaming rights for sports.. amazon wants to stay ahead of netflix and disney in streaming wars and its one more step into their whole prime memerbship umbrella covering everything from audio books to shoppings to movies....and now sports.
They couldn't even get tax breaks in Queens.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Actually that court forbid UEFA to take action against SL teams, there's new trial now in June and IF thr SL clubs win again UEFA can't do shit to us. The only rhing is trough FIGC but it will end fast. Seeing all itlaian teams presidenta supporting us (even ADL and Lotito) plus Mou, Gravina won't last long.
UEFA can’t take action for SL matters… which means that UEFA can’t punish Juventus for SL…

HOWEVER… if FIGC or when FIGC find us guilty for the salarial case, UEFA can punish us for breaking FFP rules and leave us out of European tournaments.

In fact, the moment that FIGC sentence is using the “non sportive behavior” they open the door for UEFA to punish us.

They don’t need to punish us for the SL, they will use this other reasons.

And the worst part for us, and the best part for them is that once they do it, we will probably say “Thank you!” And bend the knee like a good puppy.

THEY KNOW THAT and that’s why they don’t care to do it.

Jun 16, 2020
Fuck the UEFA. Chelsea and Barcelona imported underage kids for their academy, PSG and City are the embodiment of financial doping and that want to punish us. Screw all of them, corrupt organisation

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't know why some people think having Musk and Bezos on board will be a game-changer for the super league.

I mean these are highly influential people ofcourse but we cannot underestimate UEFA's political influence too. Not to mention the UK government have thrown around their weight too.

I mean it's crazy how political the game has become but this 'battle' is not going to reach a conclusion anytime soon.
Musk in charge of a Super League? :lol:

The guy would blow up the host stadium of the final with SpaceX rockets and Boring Company drillers just because he can and he thought it would be funny.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Explain pls i am peasant
main stream news is owned by corporations and hedgefunds. they play psy ops to control what you think and see. a tax cut being denied seems like a win for tthe common man and governemnt right? but then how much tax overall is bezos paying? how much is being funneled overseas? this is distraction tactics to keep you focused on things that don't matter in the long run, like how much corporations donate to your local politicians

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
finally someone (besides me haha) said it: juve should go to tar and block the league season if they really want to defend themselves. just do it, fuck the league and this corrupt federation. it should have been done in 2006, it should be an option now.

https://m.tuttojuve.com/il-punto/i-...l-campionato-e-congelare-lista-club-pe-645343
Exactly. Let's see if elkunt really has the minerals to do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Musk in charge of a Super League? :lol:

The guy would blow up the host stadium of the final with SpaceX rockets and Boring Company drillers just because he can and he thought it would be funny.
At least we'll all get free WiFi

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Im more and more convinced John will dismantle Serie A. People will bring up 2006 but he had a big shoes to fill after his grandfather and uncle passed away and focused to protect the empire as Fiat was in financial difficulties. Exor has 83bn worth of assets, 4.2bn net income in 2022. Fuck oil money, I feel we will be having the last laugh after all this is over.
I do hope your right but so far johny elkunt hasn't done much of anything, I don't know if he has the balls to fuck
figc and cerefin in the ass, if he does the figc is done and bankrupt.
I don't know what he is waiting for just go to TAR already, they can't stop you so what is he waiting for
that's the question.There is no indication that he will do that from anybody just speculation and silence.So
who knows.

Aug 2, 2005
We could have qualified to CL had we won the last 3 games.
Regardless what will happen with UEFA..

But we crumbled to freaking EMPOLI with 4 fucking goals...
With our regular performance.

Why are we blaming everyone else for being in the position we are in.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
We could have qualified to CL had we won the last 3 games.
Regardless what will happen with UEFA..

But we crumbled to freaking EMPOLI with 4 fucking goals...
With our regular performance.

Why are we blaming everyone else for being in the position we are in.
Decision made before the match..you're basically asking them to cum with flaccid dick..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 30)