Board & Management (29 Viewers)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
and they'd send the Mossad to eliminate Ceferin and Gravina by now too.

- - - Updated - - -

Ceferin has always been irrelevant and a nobody, even Platini warned him of that some time ago, but the truth of the matter is what is Elkann actually doing to tell the enemies of this club that we will no longer tollerate the mud slinging and the Mickey mouse scandals? simply telling Ceferin to fuck off just doesn't cut it right now

- - - Updated - - -

And anyone who thinks or hopes we get De Zerbi, that is definitely dead if we stick with the super league now.
You don't go and threaten, this is a war and a war is won by playing smart. There are a lot of money at stake. UEFA won a battle against Juve trough FIGC but the war is far from over. The fact that they used FIGC is saying they don't want their hands dirty so something is at stake or they would have done it directly. They watch out for something.

- - - Updated - - -

Starting to like him. Good call.
If its true and he is brining in JP Morgan, Bezos and Musk with him. It will be soon over.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

He seems like a bad motherfu***
All Speculation though. His friendship with Musk is well known but I'm not aware of him having a relationship with Bezos or Dimon. When I google about them all I can find is a picture of Bezos with John at a celebrity conference, yes they know each other but doesnt mean theres a substantial relationship. I couldnt find anything on Dimon and John at all.

Musk is a really good ally, but he's also fucking weird. One day he will help John and Perez set up the superleague, the next he will fire all the employees.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
All Speculation though. His friendship with Musk is well known but I'm not aware of him having a relationship with Bezos or Dimon. When I google about them all I can find is a picture of Bezos with John at a celebrity conference, yes they know each other but doesnt mean theres a substantial relationship. I couldnt find anything on Dimon and John at all.

Musk is a really good ally, but he's also fucking weird. One day he will help John and Perez set up the superleague, the next he will fire all the employees.
Bezos is a close friend of Elkann, he is even considering buying a small part of shares.

Him getting angry at Allegri for saying we won't compete next year makes it seem like he's a guy who doesn't like us to lose and won't let it sleep so.

Or Allegri said something they talked about that the fans shouldn't know..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What the fuck happened with Man Cities looming ban or whatever. Did Uefa not sniff around there?

Such obvious strong arming against us

The Elkann thing, if true, gives me some confidence that we have something up our sleeve.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nah, I think hell be their scapegoat in a settlement with the SL clubs. Forming a new competition.
It's almost inevitable that a new competition will be formed. Either clubs will make a clean break and found something new or they will do so with the cooperation of UEFA but on the prerequisite that they get bigger say in how it is organized, what the rules are, what financial fair play looks like, etc... My bet is on the latter, because that way they wouldn't antagonize the smaller clubs.

But if this season has demonstrated anything, it's that you simply cannot allow FA's to decide things for themselves and have their own separate legal systems anymore. We're talking about billions of dollars going up in smoke, because some dude in some building decides he does not like a particular club. Any club of meaningful size will look at Juventus right now and decide that they cannot go on in this old system anymore.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No, he didn't. Society he belongs to did. When he choose Islam, Edoardo became an apostate. It is well known what happens to a jew in an important position when they turn their back on the cult.
You been here for 2 decades. And I dont know if you don't get banned for this deranged hateful stupidity because the mods pity you, or they don't understand you.

But go back to whatever Turkish 4chan you read this filth in.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You don't go and threaten, this is a war and a war is won by playing smart. There are a lot of money at stake. UEFA won a battle against Juve trough FIGC but the war is far from over. The fact that they used FIGC is saying they don't want their hands dirty so something is at stake or they would have done it directly. They watch out for something.

- - - Updated - - -

If its true and he is brining in JP Morgan, Bezos and Musk with him. It will be soon over.
Trust me, Uefa will make an example of us once the FIGC have done their thing. Then what? there's not even any guarantees from other major clubs they'll even join the SL. We could be talking years from now, and in the meanwhile we take it up the culo from Uefa and the FIGC?

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck happened with Man Cities looming ban or whatever. Did Uefa not sniff around there?

Such obvious strong arming against us

The Elkann thing, if true, gives me some confidence that we have something up our sleeve.
Uefa pulled out when Man City brought in a proper legal team and won their case, Uefa won't even contest them anymore, something we should have done a long time ago....

Jul 13, 2010
So what's next with Super League? We are waiting for court of justice to fuck UEFA in mid-July, then they will go-ahead with planning and inviting teams before the autumn? Or will this take another year? It would sound like the best timing would be to start SL when CL has it's format revamped, plus commercial/broadcasting stuff doesn't sort itself in one night. They will have to almost double the prize fund of UEFA to lure teams. Not sure why we don't hear anything from A22 for the past few months.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
So what's next with Super League? We are waiting for court of justice to fuck UEFA in mid-July, then they will go-ahead with planning and inviting teams before the autumn? Or will this take another year? It would sound like the best timing would be to start SL when CL has it's format revamped, plus commercial/broadcasting stuff doesn't sort itself in one night. They will have to almost double the prize fund of UEFA to lure teams. Not sure why we don't hear anything from A22 for the past few months.
What about the EPL teams? Will they be on board this time?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That Ted Lasso episode where they all applauded rejecting the super league for the fans was such a farcical pile of crap that only EPL suckboys could agree to. :D

After all the corruption of FIFA, UEFA, national leagues, etc., suddenly they're innocent saviors of the everyman's game.

Jul 2, 2006
This is why Elkann is not a pussy.

Ceferin must feel like he achieved a lot in his life. He's president of the UEFA. That's a big thing, no? And Elkann tells him it's not enough to be allowed to meet him. It's not even saying 'fuck you'. It's saying he's irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Edoardo Agnelli converted to Islam in the early 1980's.

He died in 2000. What you're implying isn't true. Furthermore the feud with his father Gianni Agnelli was public. If the family wanted to get rid of him, they would have never shown their discontent.
It wasn't Agnelli family got rid of him. Not all death sentences carried immediately, right? If it is a public figure, they often choose to kill the name before the person himself.

Apr 17, 2013
That Ted Lasso episode where they all applauded rejecting the super league for the fans was such a farcical pile of crap that only EPL suckboys could agree to. :D

After all the corruption of FIFA, UEFA, national leagues, etc., suddenly they're innocent saviors of the everyman's game.
:lol::lol: I swear this bunch of hypocrites

edit: I didn't recognize, the second has a city jersey

maxresdefault.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 12)